Horny Shemale Scenes from Jay Sin at TS Playground
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Why is Eros still up but CL and Backpage were shut down?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    71
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    7.78%

    Default Why is Eros still up but CL and Backpage were shut down?

    Iíve tried searching but couldnít find an answer. Iíve never used Eros personally so is there something different between the sites that caused CL and BP to shut down immediately while Eros is allowed to continue? Iím confused. Just because of a verification process or what?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    63
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    72%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    3.26%

    Default

    Eros.com is not based in the USA, while CL and BP were in the USA.

    The Eros corporate mailing/registered agent address is
    MPF Media Services
    GmbH Morgartenstrasse 3, 6003
    Luzern, Switzerland
    https://www.erosads.com/#/contact

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,512
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    16,278
    Level
    36
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.08%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    32.3%

    Default

    It is partly that Eros is based outside the USA, although I thought they were founded in San Francisco.
    Eros does not have the type of volume that Backpage had and all the ads on Eros are moderated and people cannot place their own ads. Like Shemale Canada they only allow independent individual escorts, not agencies or pimps.

    The USA government can shut down any .com address if they really want to. It may be harder for them to prove legal grounds when the website is located outside the USA.
    So Eros just doesn't have the human trafficking potential I suppose. Although Eros takes money for fake ads.

    Backpage and Craigslist were essentially out of control, they didn't really know what was going on inside their service.
    Serving up Shemale for 16 years 2002 - 2018
    www.shemalecanada.com
    www.theladyboyforums.com
    shemale.world

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    15
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    71
    Level
    2
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    84.5%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    7.78%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeaf View Post
    Eros.com is not based in the USA, while CL and BP were in the USA.

    The Eros corporate mailing/registered agent address is
    MPF Media Services
    GmbH Morgartenstrasse 3, 6003
    Luzern, Switzerland
    https://www.erosads.com/#/contact
    Quote Originally Posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
    It is partly that Eros is based outside the USA, although I thought they were founded in San Francisco.
    Eros does not have the type of volume that Backpage had and all the ads on Eros are moderated and people cannot place their own ads. Like Shemale Canada they only allow independent individual escorts, not agencies or pimps.

    The USA government can shut down any .com address if they really want to. It may be harder for them to prove legal grounds when the website is located outside the USA.
    So Eros just doesn't have the human trafficking potential I suppose. Although Eros takes money for fake ads.

    Backpage and Craigslist were essentially out of control, they didn't really know what was going on inside their service.
    Thanks for the responses, gentleman.

    Crag, what do you mean by ďpeople cannot place their own adsĒ? How does one get on Eros then?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,512
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    16,278
    Level
    36
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    57.08%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    32.3%

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by B_dan View Post
    Thanks for the responses, gentleman.

    Crag, what do you mean by ďpeople cannot place their own adsĒ? How does one get on Eros then?
    I don't think you can manage your own profiles there, maybe you can to some extent.
    Still I think you have to pay and send them your pictures and all is controlled by them.
    You can sign up but i thought it was only so you can pay.

    On Shemale Canada most parts of the profile can be updated without moderation.
    Serving up Shemale for 16 years 2002 - 2018
    www.shemalecanada.com
    www.theladyboyforums.com
    shemale.world

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    394
    T-Bucks
    0
    vBActivity - Stats
    Points
    1,752
    Level
    14
    vBActivity - Bars
    Lv. Percent
    2.04%
    Daily Activity
    0%
    Weekly Activity
    0.4%
    Monthly Activity
    8.23%

    Default

    I used to advertise on eros for many years when i lived in the states ......first you have to send your pictures and texts for the ad and payment to a representative.....then you have to send an official government id and they will compare the pics and do verification .....yes you can manage your own ad but they are always reviewed by your account representative that overlooks all the changes that are made to your ad.....taddaaaa.

Similar Threads

  1. Montreal Backpage shut down by FBI
    By a-cup lover in forum Montreal & Quebec
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2018, 01:41 PM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Shut down by Viva in Ottawa before even getting to the door!!!
    By 08ls2 in forum T-GIRL CHAT - General Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-26-2013, 12:23 PM
  4. Craigslist Erotic Services Shut Down
    By Clone 0101 in forum T-GIRL CHAT - General Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 04:35 PM
  5. Craigslist To Shut Down Erotic Services
    By sensual_lover20 in forum T-GIRL CHAT - General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Hot Canadian Porn site!!



Information on Asian Ladyboys, Thailand, Reviews, Chat, Free Pics