No announcement yet.

Becoming Femme - My new CD, sissy, femboi hardcore site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While Christian is on the phone, his beautiful CD mistress is there to serve him some tea. She waits patiently for him to finish and then gets on her knees to do whatever he asks of her. This subservient CD goddess enjoys sucking a big dick more than anyone could ever imagine and her skills & abilities are evident. He wants more and she always gives him what he wants, which is to fuck her tight hole and fill it with cum.

you can see this Euro CD get fucked and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE
    check out my OFFICIAL bareback site - PURE-TS

Comment

Carla Clover hasn't been this excited in a long time. She is getting all dressed up so she can go visit the hotel room of a big dicked guy. This mature blonde crossdresser dresses elegant, but when she sees his dick, well all bets are off. She goes AFTER it and the harder he gets the happier she is. Of course she wants him to penetrate her tight hole, and she feels his big dick deep inside her and it fills her with joy.

you can see this mature CD in action and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Ashley Satin has perfected her look over the years. She looks amazing in red lingerie with a sexy blonde wig. Today she is attempting something new for her and thats sucking and fucking with a big dick. She has always dreamed about it, but now its staring her right in the face (literally). She does her best to suck it and even she is surprised at just how well that monster slides in her tight virgin hole. No one would ever know its her first time until he cums in her mouth and its too much cum for her to handle!

you can see this CD get fucked and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Raven Raine has just finished cleaning up your room when she sees you and your big cock in front of her. She loses all thoughts of everything else except getting her lips and hands on it. She is a good girl that gets on her knees and takes good care of you, and even lets you fuck her big ass before you cum in her mouth so she can swallow it.

you can see this POV sex scene and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Christian and his submissive sissy CD Druslan have been fucking in secret for years. She loves pleasing him and he loves fucking her bareback with his big dick. These two lovers will really blow you away with their passion and energy!

you can see this submissive CD get fucked bareback and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Erica Cherry is a gorgeous Chaturbate cam model that really knows how to tempt and tease your cock. She has lots of practice being slutty, so this beautiful CD swallows your big cock with ease. Its only a matter of time before your cum is flowing down the back of her throat.

you can see this BJ scene and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

So lovely

I luv how Christian brings out the best in all his gurls

Comment

thanks dude!

Comment

you just took tall and sexy CD Charli out on a nice dinner date. She looked fantastic in her cute dress, but you both know as soon as you get back to your place, its on! She strips down to show off her assets, before getting on her knees and taking care of your big dick. Of course she demands you fuck her too!

you can see this tall CD get fucked POV and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

mature CD Catherine Pendragon has been begging to suck a cock on camera. She is in Vegas on business and ready to get freaky. She slowly starts working on a big dick until she is going to town on him. She sucks and sucks and sucks until finally he cums in her mouth - just like she wanted all along.

you can see this mature CD blowjob and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Christian is visiting Vegas and getting some things finalized on the phone. While he is occupied, his submissive sissy slut Cara is being a good girl and doing what she is told. She lives to serve his every whim and its why she became a sissy in the first place. He uses her mouth to get his cock rock hard before fucking her ass in all sorts of positions and then dropping a hot load in her mouth so she can swallow it all.

you can see this thick amateur get fucked and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE
                        Last edited by christianxxx; 10-17-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Lola Perron is a super fit British TV babe with a massive dick. This horny girl wants some dick and she refuses to take no for an answer. She grabs your cock and instantly its balls deep down her throat. She gets so turned on blowing you that she bends over and begs you to fuck her big ass too.

you can see this tall CD get fucked bareback and join my site for only 20 bucks - HERE

Comment

Kandie Loven is a sexy slutty cheerleader with only one thing on her mind. She wants to get buttfucked hard and make her feel every inch inside her slutty hole. This latina babe sucks the dick with gusto before getting railed every which way to Sunday. Damn girl!

you can see this latina trans cheerleader get fucked bareback and join my site for only 25 bucks - HERE

Comment

Andi is a petite young crossdresser with a dream, she desperately wants to be a girl and to get manhandled by a big strong man. Well today her dreams are coming true as Christian arrives to stick his big dick in her mouth and then fuck her ass deep and hard.

you can see this bareback sex sene and join my site for only 25 bucks - http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=947443-0004&PA=2540305&HTML=http://becomingfemme.com/tour/trailer.php?id=68] HERE [/url]

Comment

naughty school girl Cara Campbell has already dreamed of being a girl. She loves to dress up and put on makeup and get slutty with a big dick. Today she strokes it and teases it and sucks it harder & harder and deeper & deeper until he can't take it anymore and cums in her mouth

you can see this crossdresser blowjob and join my site for only 25 bucks - HERE

Comment

Working...
                                X