Vancouver Tgirl to breed me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Tgirl to breed me

Has anyone been bred by a Tgirl in Vancouver.
    its something I want to try but I?m nervous.

I would be nervous too. Some fantasies should remain that, just a fantasy. Risk of contracting a lifelong SI is too great just for one hour of pleasure

Comment

The "breeding" thing is getting quite widespread here in Vancouver among the submissive CD/Femme boy types. A lot of "I am on prep" answers are all they need from their tops to feel bullet proof. Top guys think they are bullet proof and can't get HIV cause they are not the "receiver" and go meet these breeding subs without much thought.

Anal cumshots are awesome, but they should be done in relationships, with people you know and 100% trust, tested partners, etc. These random anonymous people who want to be bred, are either reckless or already have certain things and don't care.

Comment

Don't do it, you'll become addicted.
        Last edited by alex99; 08-18-2018, 10:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
          The "breeding" thing is getting quite widespread here in Vancouver among the submissive CD/Femme boy types. A lot of "I am on prep" answers are all they need from their tops to feel bullet proof. Top guys think they are bullet proof and can't get HIV cause they are not the "receiver" and go meet these breeding subs without much thought.

Anal cumshots are awesome, but they should be done in relationships, with people you know and 100% trust, tested partners, etc. These random anonymous people who want to be bred, are either reckless or already have certain things and don't care.
          Thanks for sharing your perspective.
          I?ll pass for now.

Comment

Working...
          X