T-Girl next door, do or don't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goober1 View Post
    I really feel like I have seen those pictures before in a ******* Edmonton ad which, is currently not posted.
    or hes posting photos of someone without their consent.

Comment

Originally posted by DanishAdmirer View Post
      That sounds kind of strange since she is danish?!
      Nothing strange about it since fake pictures in an ad could have been copied from anywhere on the internet.

Comment

Sure it was a great young fuck

Comment

Sure it was

Comment

Originally posted by DanishAdmirer View Post
            Sure it was a great young fuck
            Post some pix & a mini review
            SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Originally posted by Bawb View Post
              Post some pix & a mini review
              After agreement I arrived at her place, and she opened the door. For the day she had blond hair, high heels an ultra short skirt and a top that revealed a massive cleavage, she gave me a nice warm hugh so I had the chance to feel her cheeks I must say that they were really soft and firm definitely pluses in my book for that. Without much talk she grabbed my hand and took me with her into her living room where she gave me a incredible intense blowjob. Even though it was definitely great I must admit that it was very gently and soft, perhaps also a bit to much imo. Long story short I ended up fucking her over the dining table and oh my god I can?t help myself being more and more addicted to those super tight young tgirl pussies. So my final verdict would be 4/5

Comment

Working...
              X