Amity.... attractive passable tgirl - t4m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amity.... attractive passable tgirl - t4m

Here's a girl from craigslist I've never seen before. She's cute...but maybe too cute. I don't trust the pics.

http://toronto.craigslist.org/ers/290579420.html

Anyone have any info on her? I don't want to go over there and find out that the pics aren't real or she can't get hard or something.

Re: Amity.... attractive passable tgirl - t4m

There are some reviews on the site - fairly positive. The photos are real, she is 100% passable.

Comment

I have been with Amity and the photos are real. She is 100% passable. She's really shy so if you're looking for a take charge kind of girl she may not be the best choice. (and I don't think she can or does Top).

GQ

Comment

Amity is great , the real thing. I have lost contact with her but would love to see her again. Does anyone have contact info ?

K.

Comment

She is better than the pics, 110% passable. You wouldn't believe she's a Tgirl until the panties slide off
          True, she is shy but as a bottom she really gets into it. Didm't cum or kiss.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin View Post
            She is better than the pics, 110% passable. You wouldn't believe she's a Tgirl until the panties slide off
            True, she is shy but as a bottom she really gets into it. Didm't cum or kiss.

I am new to this and would love to give Emity a try, could you let me know the difference between Top & Bottom, does that mean since she is Bottom only she wont offer BJ at all? Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Comment

This girl is awsome. She is little shy but once we got into it she was great. She does hard but she can't cum, and see did give me the GFE treatment. If anyone knows how to get a hold of her I would loike to see her again.

Comment

Top means she will fuck you. A bottom wants to be fucked only. I like a versatile girl who can and will do both. Top or bottom doesn't have anything to do with a BJ.

Comment

A 'strict' Top may not want to go down on you.

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
                  Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

amity is very sexy and easy to meet i had a wonderful time with her and would recommend having a good time with her

Comment

very cute!!

Comment

i would want to fuck her

Comment

i have heard good things about her

Comment

she a hottie!!

Comment

Working...
                            X