Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock pic

Question

How important is it to see a cock pic before visiting a TS?
    Most do show
    But the odd few don?t. And seem to get pissed off when you ask to see one!

Opinions please

Originally posted by Cbr954rr View Post
    Question

How important is it to see a cock pic before visiting a TS?
    Most do show
    But the odd few don?t. And seem to get pissed off when you ask to see one!

Opinions please
    If I don't get a pic I don't book, I got burned a few times to know better

Comment

Most I have seen have not had cock pics, and it is not a deciding factor especially if there are reviews. I will say though, in some cases like Claudia Santos, her cock pics years ago is what turned me on to book with her, even though there was next to no information about her.

Comment

It's a must

I won't see a provider without seeing a cock pic, and it has to be a pic with her face in it as well or else a definitive mark like a ratio so I know it's her. So many have fake pics up of someone else's cock these days, I've been burned and wasted money before

Comment

I think it is important especially if the girl is boasting about how large it is.

Comment

Dick pics are a huge must for me!!

Comment

I like to see them, but if the girl is a smoke show it wouldn't stop me from contacting her.

Comment

It's better if they show it in the ad.
                That said, not all of the pics are accurate.
                I never ask for a picture.
                Lastly, search online and you maybe able to find some pics. For instance, check out http://www.canada-tgirl.com

Comment

I'm a bottom so I like to see cock pics in their adds , an accurate cock pic and description of the rates and services helps me decide to meet them.

Comment

Hey

Originally posted by bottomguyusually View Post
                    Most I have seen have not had cock pics, and it is not a deciding factor especially if there are reviews. I will say though, in some cases like Claudia Santos, her cock pics years ago is what turned me on to book with her, even though there was next to no information about her.
                    Im like debating to book with claudia santos but if possible what was your opinion of her. Did you love it or was it no good? Thanks in advance

Comment

I would say it's important. We aren't here to see CIS girls.. I wouldn't say it's a deal breaker if there was sufficient supporting evidence. I'd hate to show up to a post op and not know it.

Comment

Working...
                      X