Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to get absolutely dominated. Dita, Eve, or Lucy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get absolutely dominated. Dita, Eve, or Lucy?

Toronto here. Those are the three that are at the top of my list, but I'm open to any suggestions. I want to be manhandled and have a similar experience that I had with Lexi a couple of years back.

I'm very curious about seeing Lucy, but I always struggle with "larger" tops and find it extremely uncomfortable. Thoughts?

Lucy is not as large as she advertises. Closer to 6" than to the 8" she advertises. A little bit more girth than average.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
      Lucy is not as large as she advertises. Closer to 6" than to the 8" she advertises. A little bit more girth than average.
      It's the girth that gets ya. Trust me. I still feel her girth from seven years ago. lol

Comment

Originally posted by enforcethebeat View Post
        Toronto here. Those are the three that are at the top of my list, but I'm open to any suggestions. I want to be manhandled and have a similar experience that I had with Lexi a couple of years back.

I'm very curious about seeing Lucy, but I always struggle with "larger" tops and find it extremely uncomfortable. Thoughts?
        Go see Lexi if being dom is your thing

Comment

Dom

Originally posted by Spaceman69 View Post
          Go see Lexi if being dom is your thing
          Yes please I?d be honoured if you came and visited me? I?m in Toronto now until January 2

Sending everybody love and care happy holidays
          sigpic
          Be a gentleman,Ladies CUM first!
          Always Sexy,

Goddess Lexi

Comment

Absolutely, go see Lexi . She has fucked me senseless . She is unbelievable and very aggressive. I love her sessions . Never been with anyone who provides her type service .

Comment

Thanks

Originally posted by craig1aa View Post
              Absolutely, go see Lexi . She has fucked me senseless . She is unbelievable and very aggressive. I love her sessions . Never been with anyone who provides her type service .

Thank you for the vote of confidence yes I can be extremely dominant, and I do cater to submissive little slut looking to get annihilated

I’m extremely malleable and have a soft and tender touch, a sensual seduction is really sexy to me

I work great with first timers, always unrushed relaxed pretty service, I will push your boundaries while respecting your consent, in my presence that you will feel the ability to explore as I’m extremely passable feminine and open minded ,

I look forward to meeting everybody while I’m here in Toronto and having a great time

Lexi
              sigpic
              Be a gentleman,Ladies CUM first!
              Always Sexy,

Goddess Lexi

Comment

Xoxo

Welcome back sister 💋💋
                Originally posted by Lexi View Post
                Thank you for the vote of confidence yes I can be extremely dominant, and I do cater to submissive little slut looking to get annihilated

I?m extremely malleable and have a soft and tender touch, a sensual seduction is really sexy to me

I work great with first timers, always unrushed relaxed pretty service, I will push your boundaries while respecting your consent, in my presence that you will feel the ability to explore as I?m extremely passable feminine and open minded ,

I look forward to meeting everybody while I?m here in Toronto and having a great time

Lexi
                sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
                %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Dominant? Lexi really?

Lexi was my first a few years ago. She was so gentle when she topped me it was incredible, no pain at all with her positioning. She guided me through it all. She was so kind and calm I never pictured her to be dominant type. Now a couple years later and I like a little pain and toughness I think I might have to see her again!

Comment

Working...
                  X