No announcement yet.

Street whore techno anthem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 03:03 PM.

Comment

awesome and it still WIP ? woah! I'm working on my own video game and would love to commission for you some music like Corner Girl, and current wip version is actually perfect for background music. <3

Comment

Comment

Very professional, great soundtrack techno, some of it also sounds a bit mechanical. Nice.

Anyone like Kraftwerk, probably the first in techno or electronic weird pop in 1970s-
          The Robots-1978-

Numbers-1981-
          Last edited by dom r; 11-08-2018, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
              Oh thank you I'm honered. No its no longer a wip, i finished it , heres the full track

https://soundcloud.com/melissalove_mtl/corner-girl

There's kind of big change in the song at approx 3 min, I could of made 2 tracks with it as I sometimes do but it expresses the change in my emotions, sometimes when I go on the corner I'm all nervous and excited hoping I'll get abused and pounded real good, but then after sometimes it gets lonely and cold and I get melancholic and self conscious about being on the street corner and often I think if I had a daughter I wouldn't want her out here.
              I like the way this song above (Corner Girl and others) keeps changing in direction. Great.(Example- at 2:40, 3:05, 6:10).

Ever heard of Autechre, I really like the Draft 7.30 cd 2003. Songs sound like complex multi-layored machines/electronics to a beat or off beat, changes in direction of repeated mechanical sounds, changes in tempo, things collapsing, sounds falling apart electronics, gets weird.

Last edited by dom r; 11-08-2018, 09:33 PM.

Comment

I worry about you

Girl , I have read some of your comments and I realized you always talk about your crazy fantasy ; which sound is okay ; but how you describe and want is scary

you are inviting danger to your self
                there are many pycos out there !
                you working in the street , not every reader are humanist and innocent mind

sister to sister “ be safe “ and don’t say “ you want to be kinnapped and being held hostage and gangraped by many guys, not every kinnap victims stays alive and will have fun with pycos ; you inviting dangerous people

you can can do your fantasy by who’s willing to play and bring a few guys and do role play better than this indirect dangerous in invitation

and btw “ you are talented “

Heres my street whore techno anthem I'm making just before I go on the corner like a dumb bitch ghetto whore! I think it expresses the energy and vibrations Rue Ontario Est makes me feel, anxious and kind of excited, maybe I'll get gangbanged who knows, im all shaky!!!

Work In Progress
                https://soundcloud.com/melissalove_m...t-whore-techno

Think I'm getting to be a pretty bad ass techno slut!
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]143288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]143289[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]143290[/ATTACH]
                THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 03:04 PM.

Comment

I wish the luck and safety in your search , find a few guys and do role playing to make your fantasy come true ; better to be safe

life is beautiful , don’t think about suicidal festival “ God gave your soul and God only has right to take it back “ and stay beautiful and happy

do your fantasy with your clients who is willing to play
                    take care and good luck
                    Hi Lola, first thank you for you concerns, you remind me of my sister because often when I'm leaving for work I say things like that and she gets upset and tells me to be careful what I wish for and not to play with fire bla bla bla ;P

I know I'm weird and often I wish I could have normal desires and thoughts, I didn't choose to be this way, it just kind of happened, for example my crazy dark fantasies I've had since pre-adolescence. I really do wish I could be fufilled by things that are considered normal such as flower petals on the bed and sensuous gentle love making with deep passionate kissing, our mouths locked so deeply as our breath mingles and our eyes look upon each other with love and adoration.

For me it's just not the way my brain is programmed, i need pain, fear, humilation and degradation to feel good, i can't for sure say why as I'm not a psychologist but it doesn't really bother me as I think its hot and I'm a child of the darkness.

As for fear of getting killed, well honestly Im more scared of these damn fine lines and wrinkles and the thought of getting old and going back to a state of total undesirabilty and ever lasting loneliness.

I try not to think about the bad stuff too much because you know sometimes i have persistant invasive suicidal visualisations like hanging myself from the emergency stairways, you know those black metal stairs at the back of buildings that i guess in some way is Montreal's charm, its New Yorkish. Thoughts like that just make me kind of numb to the thought of a psychopath and honestly I think I have a good Guardian Angel because I survived lots of things and Im still here, a little weird but pretty much in one piece.

And trying to organize these things myself is rather challenging as my self esteem ranges from very low to zero so meeting guys one by one and facing possible rejection scares me more than death.
                    I let others organize for me once but that was such a disappointment that i wont try that route anymore.
                    Soon I should try again now that im starting to feel better after a some very dark times recently. Now i think im rdy to get back up and out there again

I'll try to normalize my posts and such to not cause concern and hopefully I'll find me a master soon to channel all this craziness into something positive, kind of like what I do with my music.

Thanks btw, i can't say Im talented but rather blessed to have a passion that gives me so much.

And your beautiful btw and very kind to be concerned, it show's that your a good person

Sorry for long response Bonne soiree ma belle xo
                    Last edited by LOLA_; 11-08-2018, 07:31 PM. Reason: Autocorrect
                    THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                    www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

/

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X