Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you looking for a relationship with a Dominant TGirl?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim S View Post
    Hi Alexis, how's the search for an investor going?
    Well someone bought the house I wanted near Chatham.. so that sux a bit.. it was a really nice spot..

Overall it seems like a make work project dealing with horny flakey boys..

There's lots of guys in the USA that want to get married but I'm not into moving there nor do I think the government would let me.. I also have a couple prospects in Germany, I would move there under the right circumstances for sure as I have dual citizenship and like it there..

I'm pretty fussy so it's a bit of a long shot anyhow but I will continue entertaining the idea for a while yet..

The 2 biggest hurdles are that rich people are typically greedy as fuck & regular guys are worried about putting that much money where their mouth goes..

Comment

Originally posted by AlexisDVyne View Post

The 2 biggest hurdles are that rich people are typically greedy as fuck & regular guys are worried about putting that much money where their mouth goes..
      Yup, I use to work as a waiter when I was younger and learned this ASAP. They didn't get rich being generous, cheapest fucks around. And as I got older I would see some even more extreme ruthless examples.

You can put me down for the second category. If I had an extra 100K lying around I would go on a bender that would make Charlie Sheen proud! Minus the HIV of course.

Good luck on your endeavor.

Comment

Well someone bought the house I wanted near Chatham.. so that sux a bit.. it was a really nice spot..

Overall it seems like a make work project dealing with horny flakey boys..

There's lots of guys in the USA that want to get married but I'm not into moving there nor do I think the government would let me.. I also have a couple prospects in Germany, I would move there under the right circumstances for sure as I have dual citizenship and like it there..

I'm pretty fussy so it's a bit of a long shot anyhow but I will continue entertaining the idea for a while yet..

It is really an interesting proposal and to make a 10 year commitment on an investment you need to be fussy. I hope it works out for you

Comment

It is really an interesting proposal and to make a 10 year commitment on an investment you need to be fussy. I hope it works out for you
          Ya I think it's a great idea.. I'm probably fussier about the property than the person.. I'm pretty easy going and get along good with most people.. I'm not looking for some super sexy guy either, I'm looking for someone mature, stable and secure..

It sux that that house sold dammit! There's another huge acreage near Kingston with a big fancy 1875 brick house on it, several out buildings, on 35 acres just off the 401.. It's even cheaper than the previous one, the asking price is 240K! It's a good spot, close to a crossing to NY, 75 minutes from Ottawa.. It has about 8 acres of worked field and the rest is pasture, hay field & some trees.. It's HUGE and has excellent income potential from multiple sources!

This is the house..

Click image for larger version

Name:	20181113_090924.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	303.0 KB
ID:	586483

Comment

Ya I think it's a great idea.. I'm probably fussier about the property than the person.. I'm pretty easy going and get along good with most people.. I'm not looking for some super sexy guy either, I'm looking for someone mature, stable and secure..

It sux that that house sold dammit! There's another huge acreage near Kingston with a big fancy 1875 brick house on it, several out buildings, on 35 acres just off the 401.. It's even cheaper than the previous one, the asking price is 240K! It's a good spot, close to a crossing to NY, 75 minutes from Ottawa.. It has about 8 acres of worked field and the rest is pasture, hay field & some trees.. It's HUGE and has excellent income potential from multiple sources!

This is the house..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143683[/ATTACH]
            WOW, that is a beautiful old house. Are the hay fields leased out to others for farming? What's the square footage of the house? Looks big enough to turn it into a hotel

Comment

WOW, that is a beautiful old house. Are the hay fields leased out to others for farming? What's the square footage of the house? Looks big enough to turn it into a hotel
              As I mentioned I want to do a Kinky B&B in addition to the farm.. I don't think any of the fields are leased out, it looks like the main hay field is cut & baled and the main 8 acre field has been plowed somewhat recently by the pictures.. The out buildings need some TLC as does the fencing & cross fencing and the house would need a second bath added.. There's 3 bedrooms, a den & a bathroom up and a massive main floor with a 450 sqft addition on the back.. It's a little bit over 2500 sqft in total and could use quite a bit of updating on the cosmetic end..

There's also 2 wells and the pasture is quite pretty with some rock outcrops and older trees.. It has great immediate farming income potential from multiple sources! Well it would take a year to get things up and running, and a lot of work.. But I'm looking for something where I have a 3/4 or full time work at home type thing! It's a nice spot between Kingston & Brockville..
              Last edited by Ahole; 11-13-2018, 02:27 PM. Reason: typoz :P

Comment

What I thought was hay is actually active crop field of about 14 acres.. The remaining part is really nice pasture with some trees & rock outcrop in the middle of the property and a pond off in the corner.. It's been an active farm for 140 years!

There's 2 good sizes barns and a garage and a couple smaller outbuildings..

I really hope I can find someone to go in on one of these with me! This one is a guaranteed money maker on livestock & field crops!

You can own half of this with me for only $110K and I'll buy you out in 10 years! Of course you're welcome to stay longer & work on the farm too for up to half the net!

This is the Arial of the 35 acres..

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	586485

Comment

What I thought was hay is actually active crop field of about 14 acres.. The remaining part is really nice pasture with some trees & rock outcrop in the middle of the property and a pond off in the corner.. It's been an active farm for 140 years!

There's 2 good sizes barns and a garage and a couple smaller outbuildings..

I really hope I can find someone to go in on one of these with me! This one is a guaranteed money maker on livestock & field crops!

You can own half of this with me for only $110K and I'll buy you out in 10 years! Of course you're welcome to stay longer & work on the farm too for up to half the net!

This is the Arial of the 35 acres..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]143685[/ATTACH]
                  I'm summising the buy out would be at the market value of the day or would there a predetermined buy out value?

Comment

I'm summising the buy out would be at the market value of the day or would there a predetermined buy out value?
                    Something alone the lines of a fixed buyout price that is a little bit higher than a GIC.. I'll be paying all the taxes, upgrades etc and over 10 years I would be putting 10 years of labour into it and increasing it's value dramatically..

I would have no intention of selling until I can no longer take care of the place or die.. hopefully 20 years or more.. lol..

If you wanted to live there & don't want out after 10 years you can stay in until I decide to sell..

I would also be trying to clear the mortgage ASAP to get rid of the monthly overhead.. I don't like overhead it's not the right kind of head!

I'd want to pass it on to my daughter or my potential grand kids..
                    Last edited by Ahole; 11-14-2018, 12:19 AM. Reason: more typoz!

Comment

Working...
                    X