TS Eve on my wishlist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Eve on my wishlist

I wish I could see her again. I first saw her in Montreal and one more time after that.

She's in my area now. I'm gonna try to see her tonight! I've never seen her before. I don't think I've even seen a bad review on her so we'll see what happens. Hope your jealous lol

Comment

Eve

Originally posted by Bassguy View Post
      She's in my area now. I'm gonna try to see her tonight! I've never seen her before. I don't think I've even seen a bad review on her so we'll see what happens. Hope your jealous lol
      If he isnt Iam...shes just down the road from me and I cant break free for a rendezvous
      You will not be disappointed
      she is delish!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassguy View Post
        For some reason I cant see her. I think I pissed her off. Because I simply said I wasnt satisfied

Comment

I'm such a tool. She was in town, in my own backyard..... I got called into work yesterday until late. I tried her today and she said she's fully booked up. I usually get the out of control urges every month and just have to get some in to me but for some reason this month it hasn't worked out at all. There was a lady in Oshawa last week (Asian can't remember her name). Long story short she promised me the world and when I showed up her tune changed. I got my money back because she knew she tried to rip me off ($250). This has never happened to me before. 9.5/10 times I have a great time, but not this time. I would usually just cut my losses but it was late and I think she was more worried about me creating a scene or something so late at night (which I wouldn't have). This is why I think she just threw my $$$ back at me and told me to leave. I told her that it wasn't fair for her to take my hard earned $$$ like this. I guess I'm just in a slump

Comment

Time with Evs

I spent a session with Eve in the springtime. She was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I will post a review soon.I can only.say it was awesome. I am planning to devour her again

Comment

Originally posted by Teetertotter View Post
              I spent a session with Eve in the springtime. She was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. I will post a review soon.I can only.say it was awesome. I am planning to devour her again
              Lucky you. Be sure not to post a bad review or else you get put on her ignore list

Comment

Working...
              X