All the Best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the Best

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:54 PM.

Mimi

What?s wrong?

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
          https://soundcloud.com/melissalove_m...rk-in-progress

I'll smile for You, keep You in my heart forever, to warm me like the sun's embrace, I'll shine bright for You , like when You caressed my face , with Your loving light, with You in my heart it will never be night

With a smile everything will be alright , I smile to the sun, the one , the love, above all the rest, all the best, setting sun to the west.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]144025[/ATTACH]

All the best. I know thats all you wanted for me. I'll smile through the tears, smile for you, smile for me, smile to the world, hear my love, though my melodies, a song to tell you how I feel, smiling through the tears.

**Sorry if I look like a drugged up gutter bitch, I am, i dont look like any girl I've ever seen, must have neanderthal genes, but I know thats the battle he wanted me to win, the one against myself , the one against this fear, I'll smile from now on, I'll fight to win, win this one for You, win it for me, win it to be free. Hear my melody , its my smile and my tears, my to love to you
          Nah, you look beautiful. Your music is very professional. Either for cd releases or great for soundtracks or background music for movies or something. Look around on internet and submit samples of your songs.

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:52 PM.

Comment

/
              Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Last edited by MimiLove; 12-18-2018, 02:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X