Grindr and Pic stealing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grindr and Pic stealing

So new on Grindr. Didn't take long for girls to chat me up then ask me to go to a site to get a LGBQT ID ?
    WTF? Only $2.00. Use your credit card. It's because in the past 3-4 guys showed up at my location and beat me! This will verify your not a registered offender. Do that then we can meet? Oh boy! I see a few faces I know from Shemale Canada. Thought maybe the girls post here for non work related connections. One was Claudia Santos. Using a different name. I ask her to call me because I know Claudia and would recognize her voice. No way she was gonna call and said I'm mistaken. When I accused her of stealing pics the whole chat vanished. Contacted Claudia and let her know her pics were stolen and used like that. I think its happened 3 times so far that someone tried to steer me to a site to purchase this ID. Just letting the girls know their pics are being stolen and used like this in a scam. Maybe it's not new. Just new to me. Grindr should shut that shit down fast!

Just sayin!

Originally posted by mr.monday View Post
    So new on Grindr. Didn't take long for girls to chat me up then ask me to go to a site to get a LGBQT ID ?
    WTF? Only $2.00. Use your credit card. It's because in the past 3-4 guys showed up at my location and beat me! This will verify your not a registered offender. Do that then we can meet? Oh boy! I see a few faces I know from Shemale Canada. Thought maybe the girls post here for non work related connections. One was Claudia Santos. Using a different name. I ask her to call me because I know Claudia and would recognize her voice. No way she was gonna call and said I'm mistaken. When I accused her of stealing pics the whole chat vanished. Contacted Claudia and let her know her pics were stolen and used like that. I think its happened 3 times so far that someone tried to steer me to a site to purchase this ID. Just letting the girls know their pics are being stolen and used like this in a scam. Maybe it's not new. Just new to me. Grindr should shut that shit down fast!

Just sayin!
    Yeah it's a scam just steals your credit card info. Alot of "free trial" and other sites are there for that reason.

Comment

I also find these app's, Grindr, Jack'd, to only name a few, to be total jokes..

Thanks for exposing their shenanigans!

Or one of them should say... Lol

Comment

Working...
      X