Recommendations in San Francisco & San Jose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations in San Francisco & San Jose

Hi...I'm heading to San Francisco/San Jose next month and looking for recommendations for beautiful T-Girls there. I've looked at Eros and there are some great possibilities (TS Red, Alessandra Dubai, & TS Sandy all look good). I'm open to most anything and don't really care about ethnicity etc.. I really like a good connection, GFE type thing. I find Eros so sterile in descriptions/photos. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I haven't been for years, but there is a club called Diva's, not in the best neighbourhood, but it is a Tgirl club, dancing shows, and regular dance floor......I am shy, and was very tentative about it, but great atmosphere, and the people were friendly....I met a girl there, she was dancing then sat and we chatted...ended up seeing her off and on for a few years, very sweet, and nice....hot too! was definitely more of a GFE.

Comment

TS Aura

TS Aura looks great. She was on Eros until today and I found her here: https://ts4rent.eu/naughtyaura. She has a NYC phone number ((646) 864-8067) so maybe she travels. Any insights?

Comment

Working...
      X