Club 120 - still the T Girl hot spot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club 120 - still the T Girl hot spot?

I will always know it as Goodhandys but whatever. The memories I had there.

One of my fondest would be a Halloween party night dressing up as Batman and then accidentally knocking a drink out of Lucy's hand....ahem....LOL...to which she replied I owed her a drink. Dont know why that one stuck with me

Its been 2 plus years since going to this place so the question is this:

Are Thursdays still the night where a majority of T Girls go and if not when?

The website seems to make it as Wednesdays now. As for other locations in Toronto, well, been kinda out of the loop but there doesnt seem to be another place that caters to t girls and admirers as much.

Except maybe ....what.....The Cheesecake Factory? Everybody has been there at least once.

Interested to know also ... it's been a while for me ....
    Looking forward to party it up!

Comment

Thursday nights are still the main Tgirl nights.
      Todd says it is pretty busy most of the time on Thursdays.
      As always it can be a little hit and miss.
      Thursday nights are still called Goodhandys night.

I don't think it has changed too much in 2+ years or so.
      Definitely not the same as 10+ years ago though.

Wednesday nights are steady but not as busy at Thursday is my understanding.
      They were even trying Monday nights for a while but now they look to be closed Monday Tuesday.

theladyboyforums.com
      asiants.com
      tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rantsalot View Post
        I will always know it as Goodhandys but whatever. The memories I had there.

One of my fondest would be a Halloween party night dressing up as Batman and then accidentally knocking a drink out of Lucy's hand....ahem....LOL...to which she replied I owed her a drink. Dont know why that one stuck with me

Its been 2 plus years since going to this place so the question is this:

Are Thursdays still the night where a majority of T Girls go and if not when?

The website seems to make it as Wednesdays now. As for other locations in Toronto, well, been kinda out of the loop but there doesnt seem to be another place that caters to t girls and admirers as much.

Except maybe ....what.....The Cheesecake Factory? Everybody has been there at least once.

Not me. Still have not been to The Cheesecake Factory but I still want to go one of these days. Love cheesecake.
        "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

Working...
        X