Questions from a straight male

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dom r View Post
    Could it be because alot of society members have something against gay men thats why alot of people are embarrassed or ashamed to be called gay or bi?
    not necessarily ashamed or embarrassed...fear is more likely.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
      You?re 110% gay
      nah, 300%. Three times as gay as a gay guy!

Comment

You're over thinking this. Do you find her attractive? Is she willing? Go have fun. Sexuality is a sliding scale, not a switch. Be comfortable in your skin.

Comment

No guy on this forum consider themselves gay.
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

In a nutshell . . . . .

You see a hot dude, get a sudden urge to drop down on your knees, take his meaty cock into your eager slutty lil mouth. You're soooooooo totally gay!

On the flip, you see a hot dude, but........ you're dick is dead. You're straight!

Comment

Originally posted by mykey lykey View Post
              In a nutshell . . . . .

You see a hot dude, get a sudden urge to drop down on your knees, take his meaty cock into your eager slutty lil mouth. You're soooooooo totally gay!

On the flip, you see a hot dude, but........ you're dick is dead. You're straight!

^^^
              This

Comment

Gay guys are not attracted to shemales. Just ask one the next time you are with one

Comment

What's gay, what's straight, who cares! To subject yourself to labels allows you no freedom to be yourself. Let that shit go! I'm not into dudes, but I don't even question my passion for T-Girls.

Comment

Originally posted by justvisiting2016 View Post
                    You are attracted to women and dicks at the same time. But not men and dicks.
                    This.

I consider myself straight, as I've never been remotely attracted to a man. Only women and transwomen.

That being said, I have seen many convincing crossdressers whom I would gladly sleep with. But only because they were perfectly passable as women

Comment

Originally posted by Leovinci View Post
                      This.

I consider myself straight, as I've never been remotely attracted to a man. Only women and transwomen.

That being said, I have seen many convincing crossdressers whom I would gladly sleep with. But only because they were perfectly passable as women
                      I?m in the same boat my friend. Don?t let people talk shit. You just like what you like. Very passable hot woman with nice 🍆

Comment

Working...
                      X