Bucket list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucket list

Here is my bucket list of girls I hope to meet . I have seen dozens of girls over the years , and hope to see more . I am limiting my list to girls who tour or work in Canada, other wise the list could go on forever .I know I have missed some girls but this list is from my memory .In no particular order : Lola, Lucy , Dita ,Danika, Maldita ,Ella , Soda , Meghan Nutwood , Aliyah , Suzy Hung , Alexis D Vyne !

Don?t waste your time with Soda Maldita. Alexis is a must though👍 Lola👍Danika👍

Comment

Originally posted by iluvurass View Post
      Don?t waste your time with Soda Maldita. Alexis is a must though👍 Lola👍Danika👍
      I had more fun with soda and maldita than danika ... alexis was amazing tho

Comment

Thanks for your input guys . It is interesting to see how different peoples opinions are different regarding the same girls . I have found this too in the past .Some girls I met we had a great connection and others not so much . I have always thought how hard it must be for the girls to hit it off with all their clients . As a client I think myself and other clients have lofty expectations and sometimes it just does not work out that way . I try to keep an open mind and understand that each meeting may not be perfect . Looking forward to hopefully meeting some or all of the girls on my list . Have fun people ! Cheers !

Comment

Originally posted by hornystan View Post
          I try to keep an open mind and understand that each meeting may not be perfect.
          Thats the best way to be because everyone has different expectations & when clients have high expectations on exactly what they want its best to let the SP know before wasting both parties time or money.

I always tend to have no expectations when meeting clients because I’ve had great clients and then other who lied about age, or what they wanted etc.

For example..just this week a CD came to me and wanted me to top...not only am I a bottom only (and my ad says), but I don’t even service CD’s/TS/TV at all & there was no mention of him wanting to do that on the call....talk about awkward when I asked him to leave.
          KYLIE KARMA

506-210-2898

Onlyfans |http://goo.gl/zjD1DP

Instagram |http://goo.gl/bLpY1c

Shemale Canada | http://goo.gl/qxmPj2

Comment

Yes, I remember you asking my age before we met . Was good so you knew about me before I arrived !

Comment

Anytime xo
              Attached Files
              Last edited by LOLA_; 03-29-2019, 11:39 AM.
              THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
              www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Mmmm Lola , hoping you get to BC and specifically Kelowna this summer ! Hope to start on the bucket list asap

Comment

I will soon
                  Originally posted by hornystan View Post
                  Mmmm Lola , hoping you get to BC and specifically Kelowna this summer ! Hope to start on the bucket list asap
                  Attached Files
                  THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                  www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Meagan Nutwood and Lucy Bisset for me.

I've seen Lucy a few times but it's been a while. Funny thing is that a day after seeing Lucy she will be back on my bucket list again

Meagan is a total Fox. Been an admirer of hers for a while now

Comment

Megan nutwood , Lexi , Shyla wild

Comment

Have to add to bucket list, must now include Ana Jolie, Click image for larger version

Name:	ana1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	590006 Think Shelly as well Click image for larger version

Name:	a shelly 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	590007 Looks like I might get to scratch a few off my list in the next few weeks

Comment

Tried two of those and agree completely

Originally posted by tek1234 View Post
                          Megan nutwood , Lexi , Shyla wild
                          Both Shyla and Lexi are amazing; never yet had the pleasure with Megan. Nice to have women to look forward to, and there is a healthy list.
                          I agree with Kylie Karma however, that each person gets their own personal connection (or not) with a given provider. So, short of the providers with consistent poor reviews, be open to your own experiences. You may be pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Lucy, Lola, Ana, Dita, Zara, Lexi, Andrea and Eve.

Comment

I have had the 3 Ls, Lucy Lexi and Lola I'v also seen Dita TS Jewel( retired) Jolie Amano and the late Tasha Jones and all were fantastic. I tried 2 others but because of my size (350+ lb) they would not see me. But that's fine and and I'm glad I asked them when I contacted them.
                              I'm looking forward to seeing Kylie Karma when shes in town if she will see me from her reviews she sounds like a fun time.
                              Last edited by ottawajohn; 07-29-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X