TS Nyobi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS Nyobi

Rico has been very naughty, he is going around tagging in our building. The security guard Nyobi is on to him and is going to put a stop to Ricos bad behavior. She chases him to the basement where he gets tackled and cuffed. Then the punishment for Rico begins..

More...

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
    Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Wolf gets dominated by sexy TS Nyobi

Wolf is at home looking for some action when he runs across the profile of Mistress Nyobi Khan. Immediately he calls her to make an appointment, and as soon as she walks in the door things gets started. Mistress Nyobi loves to be in charge, she loves making her new little bitch boy worship her sexy body. Wolf gets down on his knees and serves Mistress Nyobi like a good slave. Licking her body from the bottom of her sexy black boots all the way up to her HUGE cock. He opens his mouth in attempt to take all 11 inches of her sweet cock deep down his throat. After getting Nyobi nice and hard Wolf bends over to get his tight ass stretched open before receiving a face full of hot TS cum.

More...

Timaaay!

Text follow tgirlforums to 21212 in Canada
    Text follow tgirlforums to 40404 in the United States

Comment

Originally posted by The Dude View Post

Wolf is at home looking for some action when he runs across the profile of Mistress Nyobi Khan. Immediately he calls her to make an appointment, and as soon as she walks in the door things gets started. Mistress Nyobi loves to be in charge, she loves making her new little bitch boy worship her sexy body. Wolf gets down on his knees and serves Mistress Nyobi like a good slave. Licking her body from the bottom of her sexy black boots all the way up to her HUGE cock. He opens his mouth in attempt to take all 11 inches of her sweet cock deep down his throat. After getting Nyobi nice and hard Wolf bends over to get his tight ass stretched open before receiving a face full of hot TS cum.

More...
      Hey! That's my all-time favorite T-girl but I can't see the vid 'cause it's WMA.. ;(
      Could you please, make an upload for me.. please! I need MPEG..

Comment

hot black TS girl ass fucks and cums on straight guy ass

Nyobi is soon to retire from shooting. We wish her well and as a little good bye gift she gets to have her way with johnny. Any way she wants it and if you have not seen the beautiful Nyobi work over a willing ass slut - then you need to see this shoot. She devours him from head to toe and Johnny doesn't know what to do with himself as Nyobi makes him suck her long cock, flips him like a pancake while she fucks his tight hole and then drops her hot load on his ass. Pure Ts domination in this set. Lucky for us too, there is one more golden Nyobi update waiting to be viewed.

More...

Comment

Starring Dean Strong, Nyobi Khan

Nyobi's last shoot ever seen here on TsSeduction.com. Today the sweet and sexy Nyobi punishes her submissive male cock slave, Dean. She has Dean on his knees for most of the shoot as he sucks her huge cock. Nyobi is so dominant and unbelievably hot as she rams his ass. Her curvy ass and hips pounding deep into Dean's tight cheeks. When she is satisfied and ready to pop, Nyobi cums on Dean's face. Thank you Nyobi Khan for an amazing show and for all the great ass fucking you have provided.

More...

Comment

Ebony Transsexual Domina Punishes Her Boy Toy

I keep the camera ready as I watch stunning shemale dominatrix Nyobi prepare for her newest meat. The whole crew is standing by ready to capture the XXX domination action with Mistress Nyobi and her new slave. She has her pet shackled with his arms above his head as she ties up one of his balls tight. Then, she fastens a ring into his mouth and makes him suck her puffy nipples. She turns him around and raises one of his legs to insert a plug into his ass. When he's properly submitted, she allows him to go quickly to his knees and begin sucking her long hard shemale dick!

More...
            blacktgirls.com
            Hung Black Shemales

Comment

ohh! i would take it up the ass by her.
              shemales are beautiful as can be. i would love to be with one, not only to have sex, but to gain a relationship with them, and become more than a friend with them

Comment

Nyobi fest

Comment

Nyobi Ebony

OMG! I know this is an old video but I love her ass and her uncut cock. Oh yeah, I'd love do the things to her that he does.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X