Thailand Trip Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand Trip Report

Finally got this bucket item off my list. Now that I have gone to Thailand, all I can think about is going back. This is definitely something that all ladyboy lovers must do once in their life time.

First off, I want to apologize that I don't have the detailed writing skills of Crag's reports. But here goes.

I was only there for a few days. Most of the time was in Pattaya. For those of us that have grown up in Canada, wow, the heat and humidity is out of this world. My best advice is to drink very little alcohol. I made the mistake of predrinking with my travel friends in the hotel room that has AC. So as soon as I hit the streets, wow, just a 10 min walk is suffocating. Luckily, there are lots of bars with AC to duck into and they are packed full of gorgeous ladyboys.

How it works is, you go into a bar, depending on the bar, there can be anywhere from 10 to 20 ladyboys. In Pattaya, I decided to go to 2 well known bars. Surprise Yourself and Kathoeys R Us. There are many many more, but doing my research these 2 seemed to be the best.

So back to the bars. As soon as you step in it can be very overwhelming as all the girls are absolutely gorgeous and very friendly. As soon as you buy them a ladydrink which is around 120 to 150 baht which is around $6CDN the girls are all over you. What i mean is, they are not shy at all. They will stroke your cock right there at the bar and whip out there's for you. They would be full on sticking their tongue down my throat!! I was a complete fat kid in a candy store.

At Surprise Yourself the bar fine is $500 baht and that includes the use of the room upstairs. The room upstairs was a huge queen size bed so perfect for some three some action. This was the highlight of my trip being spit roasted by 2 gorgeous ladyboys.

At Kathoey's R Us the bar fine is also $500 but it doesn't include the room. For that you have to pay another $500 as you need to rent an actual room from the hotel next door. And that hotel is very nice as it's brand new. The girls themselves were $1500 baht for short time and because they were so nice I would also tip $500 or $1000 baht.

I also went to 3 spots in Bangkok as I was only there for 1 night so banged 3 ladyboys back to back to back.

First stop was Mercury bar at Nana Plaza, it's a tourist trap but for a Canadian, still paradise on Earth. Second stop was Check in Bar. This place is unreal, it is huge with over 20 gorgeous ladyboys that are all very friendly. I regret leaving CIB to go to Why Not. The girls were nice and cute but the short time room upstairs was a dump and they charged the most for their room! But in the grand scheme of things, still a great time. If and it's a big IF, I go back to Bangkok, I would fuck as many ladyboys till i pass out at Check in Bar. Girls in Bangkok are a bit more at $2000 baht for short time and the bar fine & room are also more. From $1000 to $1300 depending on the bar.

Below are pics of all the girls that allowed photos.

Can't remember her name but she was from Surprise Yourself, had her in a duo.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	girlwithbraids.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	609034

Another duo at Surprise Yourself, the one on the left is Jay, don't remember the name of the other one. Sorry, hard to understand their names as the music is very loud and I am not familiar with the Thai language.

Name:	3some.jpg
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	609035

Linda from Check in Bar. Just the perfect femboy, she had a huge package but was gentle and patient to work it in me. Great time.

Name:	IMG_20190403_010331.jpg
Size:	62.9 KB
ID:	609037

Don't remember her name but from Kathoey's R Us.

Name:	KRU.jpg
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	609039

Ladyboy from Mercury

Name:	IMG_20190402_233010.jpg
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	609036

Ladyboy from Why Not

Name:	IMG_20190403_022917.jpg
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	609038

Beautiful ladies !!

Comment

Congrats and thanks for the report.

Awesome pics!

My trip is booked for next February/March and this info definitely helps. Where did you stay in Pattaya and how much did it cost? Would you recommend your hotel?

...and that's why the Leafs will never win the cup

Comment

Glad you enjoyed it. You only live once. Lick it up.

Comment

Sounds like a good time.
          I've seen most of those ladyboys at the Volleyball event.

I am not a big fan of Katoey's R US, it is expensive and restrictive.

You probably saw my EX since she works at Mercury Bar still I believe.

Name:	IMG_7718.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	589799Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_7719.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	165.4 KB
ID:	589800

Need to get back to Check Inn bar to see my date from November, i only had one night with her.

Name:	IMG_0152.JPG
Size:	146.8 KB
ID:	589801Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0243.JPG
Size:	172.2 KB
ID:	589802Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0251.JPG
Size:	178.0 KB
ID:	589803

Since there is no more ladyboy volleyball this year we will have to come up with a new adventure.

Last year I went to 26 different ladyboy bars, that is a mark for anyone to beat.

I doubt i will do that this year but things will be different for sure.
          Plus i'm single.

All my pics and tips are on the ladyboy forums
          https://theladyboyforums.com/asiaboard/
          theladyboyforums.com
          asiants.com
          tgirlasian.com

Comment

Holy Smoley, those last 2 ladyboys are fuckin gorgeous!

Originally posted by gamblor View Post
            Finally got this bucket item off my list. Now that I have gone to Thailand, all I can think about is going back. This is definitely something that all ladyboy lovers must do once in their life time.

First off, I want to apologize that I don't have the detailed writing skills of Crag's reports. But here goes.

I was only there for a few days. Most of the time was in Pattaya. For those of us that have grown up in Canada, wow, the heat and humidity is out of this world. My best advice is to drink very little alcohol. I made the mistake of predrinking with my travel friends in the hotel room that has AC. So as soon as I hit the streets, wow, just a 10 min walk is suffocating. Luckily, there are lots of bars with AC to duck into and they are packed full of gorgeous ladyboys.

How it works is, you go into a bar, depending on the bar, there can be anywhere from 10 to 20 ladyboys. In Pattaya, I decided to go to 2 well known bars. Surprise Yourself and Kathoeys R Us. There are many many more, but doing my research these 2 seemed to be the best.

So back to the bars. As soon as you step in it can be very overwhelming as all the girls are absolutely gorgeous and very friendly. As soon as you buy them a ladydrink which is around 120 to 150 baht which is around $6CDN the girls are all over you. What i mean is, they are not shy at all. They will stroke your cock right there at the bar and whip out there's for you. They would be full on sticking their tongue down my throat!! I was a complete fat kid in a candy store.

At Surprise Yourself the bar fine is $500 baht and that includes the use of the room upstairs. The room upstairs was a huge queen size bed so perfect for some three some action. This was the highlight of my trip being spit roasted by 2 gorgeous ladyboys.

At Kathoey's R Us the bar fine is also $500 but it doesn't include the room. For that you have to pay another $500 as you need to rent an actual room from the hotel next door. And that hotel is very nice as it's brand new. The girls themselves were $1500 baht for short time and because they were so nice I would also tip $500 or $1000 baht.

I also went to 3 spots in Bangkok as I was only there for 1 night so banged 3 ladyboys back to back to back.

First stop was Mercury bar at Nana Plaza, it's a tourist trap but for a Canadian, still paradise on Earth. Second stop was Check in Bar. This place is unreal, it is huge with over 20 gorgeous ladyboys that are all very friendly. I regret leaving CIB to go to Why Not. The girls were nice and cute but the short time room upstairs was a dump and they charged the most for their room! But in the grand scheme of things, still a great time. If and it's a big IF, I go back to Bangkok, I would fuck as many ladyboys till i pass out at Check in Bar. Girls in Bangkok are a bit more at $2000 baht for short time and the bar fine & room are also more. From $1000 to $1300 depending on the bar.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146853[/ATTACH]

Another duo at Surprise Yourself, the one on the left is Jay, don't remember the name of the other one. Sorry, hard to understand their names as the music is very loud and I am not familiar with the Thai language.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]146854[/ATTACH]

Linda from Check in Bar. Just the perfect femboy, she had a huge package but was gentle and patient to work it in me. Great time.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]146857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146859[/ATTACH]

Ladyboy from Mercury
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]146856[/ATTACH]

Ladyboy from Why Not
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]146858[/ATTACH]
            SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Linda, the femboy, what is with all the sores on her legs? Some almost look open.

Comment

Might sound funny, or hard to believe, but during my last trip to Thailand, I got tired of the ladyboys. Like the novelty wore off or something lol. Most of that trip I just stuck with some local GGs from tinder

Comment

Originally posted by ladyluv View Post
                  Might sound funny, or hard to believe, but during my last trip to Thailand, I got tired of the ladyboys. Like the novelty wore off or something lol. Most of that trip I just stuck with some local GGs from tinder
                  HILarious!
                  thats the bEauty of thailand, beautiful katoeys ANd girls
                  SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

I get sick and tired of ladyboys all the time.
                    Still it doesn't stop me.

sounds like drugs.....
                    theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bawb View Post
                      HILarious!
                      thats the bEauty of thailand, beautiful katoeys ANd girls
                      Haha that is true my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                        I get sick and tired of ladyboys all the time.
                        Still it doesn't stop me.

sounds like drugs.....
                        I hear ya buddy. I flip flop back and forth all the time. Thai women are very nice as well though. I really like them. Hell, I just love Thai people in general. They?re great.

Cheers

Comment

Woww amazing report gamblor!! Great job and thanks for sharing it! Reading it really got me

Originally posted by gamblor View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146853[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146854[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146857[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]146859[/ATTACH]

Ladyboy from Mercury
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]146856[/ATTACH]

Ladyboy from Why Not
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]146858[/ATTACH]

Comment

Maybe I am alone in this but I don't find many of those girls all that hot. Someone pointed out the marks on the legs n shit. Their bodies may look okay but I need a pretty face as well or I just can't get excited. For me to get on a flight that fucking long there better be some serious hotties there. No offence though, different strokes for different folks.

Comment

Originally posted by marinav View Post
                              Maybe I am alone in this but I don't find many of those girls all that hot. Someone pointed out the marks on the legs n shit. Their bodies may look okay but I need a pretty face as well or I just can't get excited. For me to get on a flight that fucking long there better be some serious hotties there. No offence though, different strokes for different folks.
                              I guess I am not clear why you find them unattractive.
                              They are mostly plain because they are candid cellphone pictures in bad light. The ladyboys appear not to have much makeup on. Plus no photoshopping has occurred.
                              I find these ladyboys quite attractive, maybe not the best in Thailand but still hot. There is probably more cute ladyboys in Thaiiland than anywhere.
                              So ladyboys in other countries don't have blemishes or marks on there legs?? I will say marks on there legs are because everyone in Thailand rides motorbikes everywhere and they get scraped and burned over the years.
                              theladyboyforums.com
                              asiants.com
                              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
                              X