Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cebu, Philippines ladyboy doing a "Thriller", "Sister Act" while in prison

Hello my dear friends.

I hope your summer is going great. Here's a link to a London, UK Metro news article about the "Thriller" and the "Salve Regina" from the movie "Sister Act" happening in Cebu penetentiary. I hope this will put a little smile on your faces.

http://www.metro.co.uk/yourmetro/art...9&in_page_id=6

Hopefully you'll enjoy the videos. Have a great day.

Karen
    CUM, CUM, CUM...
    LEmMe RocK
    Yer woRLd!!!

Re: Cebu, Philippines ladyboy doing a "Thriller", "Sister Act" while in prison

Originally posted by Karen
    Hello everyone.

I hope your summer is going great. Here's a link to a London, UK Metro news article about the "Thriller" and the "Salve Regina" in the movie "Sister Act" that happened in Cebu penetentiary. I hope this will put a little smile on your faces.

http://www.metro.co.uk/yourmetro/art...9&in_page_id=6

Enjoy the videos and have a great day.

Karen
    CUM, CUM, CUM...
    LEmMe RocK
    Yer woRLd!!!

Comment

When did jail get so exciting. I think I will have to get into a Phillipino jail to get in on some of this ladyboy action.

Comment

Oh yea, forgot to mention ... KAREN RULES!

Comment

Yes she certainly does - rock on Karen lol - Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Karen

Here's a link to a London, UK Metro news article about the "Thriller" and the "Salve Regina" from the movie "Sister Act" happening in Cebu penetentiary. I hope this will put a little smile on your faces.
            Killingly funny. Looks like the auditions for the next edition of Filipino idol. (Maybe we can send them Benjamino Mulroney to host?)

(What a world. Thank you. For making my day.)

Comment

poor ladyboy needs a hair transplant.

Comment

I love buggering ladyboys!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X