Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all! New here but have had a thing for tgirls on the downlow for a very long time. Hoping I can connect with some here as I'm also a first timer. Other than that, hope everyone is having fun getting their rocks off

Comment

• Hi, I'm a 1st timer and I love feminine trans

Comment

• intro

hi,
        absolutly love TS girls , ive only met 2 before but it was mindblowing and i cant wait to have that chance again. There is nothing like submitting to a gorgeous gurl with a big d to make me happy 😁

Comment

• I love shemales

Thought I?d send some some love to my first forum group. Why the fuck not right? I?ll let you sinners lead the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
            Hi

I love shemales do you?

You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

**Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
            http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4

click the pic
            Hello my beautiful sisters, I send respect, admiration, support, love, equality and unity

Comment

• My intro- sorry for spelling errors

Love is a very strong word.
              I like tgirls. Never been with one, I would like to though. It is very hard to find one that is near me or not a pro.
              I know that I can only "admire" them from the internet. So I am happy I found this forum so I can enjoy all that I can find. 😄.

Comment

• Hi, out of the 6 delhi shemales i have been with all are good but rare character i had seen in one of them,Juey adam,her company makes me satisfied a good versatile trans...knows how to behave to a person thats most important to us...

Comment

• Hi

Hi. I?m new to this site. I?ve had TS/TV fantasies for a long time. I want to start really exploring.

Comment

• hi i love trans (shemale)

hi i love shemale

Comment

• Hi

cant wait to try this....

Comment

• I love Shemales

Hi, new on here, was on HungAngels but not much going off there anymore. Former T-girl hunter & admirer since 1997, recently made redundant so forced to retire. Loved every minute of it.
                        Just wank off nowadays to well known pay sites and devoted Chaturbate member. Dream of living in Colombia when I get my pension.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I?m a straight guy who loves the idea of Shemales. Looking for my first time here in the greater Vancouver area.

Comment

• Hi all, first post. Super into TS. Glad to have found this site!

Comment

• Delete
                              Last edited by TorontoWinger; 01-23-2019, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• hello gurls...

Hey there, Eddie here. Single masculine str8 white guy in Fort Worth, Texas. Oral (ocasionally versatile) very tight bottom. I prefer to bottom but don't mind topping every so often. I very discreet. I've had an interest in ladies with a little extra for a while now, getting more intense this past year (as I've gotten more, and more into the party scene). I love to get naked and smoke with a friend or casual acquaintance. I have had the pleasure of getting intimate with a TS girl, three to be exact. But nothing beyond that for quite some time now...

I am attractive and open minded. Flexible and usually available, can travel or host (if discreet). Educated, employed, and own my car. I am not in the habit of paying for companionship, but I don't mind sharing party favors. (no small expense when u play like I do). I don't that often, but like to go all out when i do... stuck to the ceiling, lol. Maybe you can relate?
                                Again, I am fairly new to this, but anxious to explore the full on TS sexual experience. I am publicly str8 and very discreet about it, but I crave cock. Big time. I want to fuck and suck, get fucked and sucked. I want to get off getting you off.
                                Would love to find a regular fuck buddy- somebody I could get with a few times a month. But I totally ok with a one time thing. I am tight, open minded, and very eager to give and receive pleasure! Hope to hear back from at least one of you, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X