Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I'll say hi

I lust/love shemales, possibly better known as transgender women.
    There's just something incredible about a woman sporting a nice, hard cock.
    I particularly enjoy ashemaletube's "Shemale Fucks Guy" section.
    I've had a few fascinating encounters with trans women, in the past year and a half or so, have found one woman in particular, have grown very fond of her, though our relationship is purely NSA. She's tall, busty, slim, big butt, and best of all (well, even with the big beautiful tits) is a nice big dick - 9" or so. It's taken some training to get used to that

Comment

• Hi

Comment

• Hello all!

Always have been an admirer and have met a few beautiful ts ladies. I would like to try getting a little more physical. But I can't seem to log into the actual forum even though I registered. Any suggestions?

Comment

• I love shemale so

Hi gang
          Really appreciate this forum
          Much improved over the last version.
          I've seen many TS providers over the years and will post some reviews shortly.

Comment

• I love shemales !

Hello everyone, I'm glad to have just become part of this online community ! I've been collecting images and videos of T Girls for many years now, I enjoy professional content but also love well shot amateur material. If I'm honest my preference is for pre-op girls. I've never had the courage of my convictions and met up with a t girl but would love to one day. I have collected tons of content over the years but would be concerned about posting any of it here since I don't own the copyright to any of the images.

Comment

• Hello

Hello to all the lovely ladies, looking forward to spending time exploring this side of my sexuality.

Comment

• Hi everyone excited to be here with so many beautiful tgirls!

Originally posted by Admin View Post
                Hi

I love shemales do you?

You don't have to post pics or anything...just say hi

**Check out this link for FREE minutes for all noobs on shemale webcam chat**
                http://imlive.com/wmaster.asp?wid=12...rom=freevideo4

click the pic
                Hi

Comment

• My Introduction

Hi, I am TrekkieGal. I am a 3D artist, writer, and I am Transsexual.

Comment

• Just signed up

Hi i loveeeee shemales. Would love to increaae my experience. A few of them i would give up everything and marry.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrekkieGal View Post
                      Hi, I am TrekkieGal. I am a 3D artist, writer, and I am Transsexual.
                      Wow beautiful and a Trekkie too!
                      Hot!!
                      Welcome.
                      theladyboyforums.com
                      asiants.com
                      tgirlasian.com

Comment

• Hi

Just want to say hi , new here . Want to try first shemale

Comment

• First timer

Been lusting a tgirl 4 2 long time to take or give the plundge!!!

Comment

• Hello. I've been into tgirls for a while now, i guess i joined here a long time ago to look at reviews and stuff, but never posted or took the plunge irl. I shouldn't have waited so long.

Comment

• New guy saying hello

Hey everyone. Im a guy from scotland who loves trans girls. Hoping to chat with some new people.

Comment

• heya guys

hey u ALL
                                It's miko, Iam a trans , undergoing transiting , from arabia , iam looking fwd for making new friends and for support from u guys .
                                i am a very lovely person and i like to listen to others and iam always fun to talk to .
                                pls pls pls no spammers or hacckers
                                looking fwd for good time at the forum
                                with regards >>

Comment

Working...
                                X