Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introductions topic say HI - I LOVE TGIRLS! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pics. Any recommendation on good websites to join for Tranny pics.

Comment

Just wanted to show some love

I've been a member on this site for quite some time now, but I haven't really said much. I would like to say I love transexuals. What I love about them is their ability to show confidance in who they are and embrace their sexuality. They literally are the best of both worlds.
      I love this site, if it wasn't for this place I wouldn't of been exposed to the wonderful world of transexuals, although I am not one myself I just find them to be beautiful.

Oh yeah, and HI :P

Comment

greetings

I`m off to Orlando soon whence I shall partake for the first time.
        Any reccomendations gratefully received.

Comment

dryriser welcome

This guy loved TS Haly http://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showthread.php?t=24009

The links don't really work and no pics but this is haly

Comment

I can see this is going to be a great new distraction.

Comment

new again...hello everyone

Comment

Oh how I love Shemales. Every single one! :-)

Comment

There's Nothing Like A T-GURL!!

I've admired and enjoyed T-gurl's almost my entire life. They're not all nice people and they're not all beautiful, of course, but I've found more enchanting and beautiful T-girls in my travels than I most folks could imagine. No GG's for me, just keep sending the "best of all worlds" my way!

A quick run through this site has provided a wealth of new fantasy material for this old guy! So many gorgeous T-gurls and so little time.........

Comment

Also new again. Hello!

Comment

Nice art work jeepguy did you make that??

Comment

Welcome andywearhole , bluequad , itsqwik and YetAnotherScott

Comment

Hey all, new here from Buffalo!

Comment

I used to be a lurker here under another name. I don't know what email address that account was under. So here I am again

Comment

hello to all..

i have been lurking around for a while...this place is great..beautiful girls..great members ..and a great admin..keep it going..and thank you to everyone

Comment

Hello - I'm here once more ladies !

It's been awhile . Didn't realize how messages can pile up during an absence. Wow - received some thankful latitude from the Administrator. My mail box was over the limit but never lost one. Thanks Admin.

What have I been up to ? Christmas is a family affair in my circle. Lots of beaming faces, smiles , and wholesome conversation. A bit of sadness for a friend. Lost his wife to the big "C" just 3 days prior to the great and blessed event.

These forums have taken on a fresh and beneficial articulation. It appears easier to track, though I must add my initial confusion on my re-entry effort. Seems my password would'nt fit the access lock. Sooooo ...... it was necessary to enter with a temporary numerical code pending my reacquiring my original handle.

I hope all of you are in good health. I'm not aware of any who have left the forums, but I wish them every happiness also.

There are many of you I miss personally. Not that I've had the pleasure of your presence. But even a few mutual lines of well wishes more than offsets complete isolation. For that I thank each of you who have contributed.

As the fresh months of 2008 come upon each of us ,let us resolve now to be gentler , kinder, appreciative, understanding of the standards ,practices, beliefs and non-beliefs,and
                                the methods each of us employs to rise above ignorance and malace.

May your initiatives gain for you the important goals you seek. May your cup of happiness mirror the wonderful personality you are. Hope to see many of you over 2008 !

Comment

Working...
                                X