and now its time for humour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "But 'Dr. Andy' it's so small (giggle)..."

Click image for larger version  Name:	ways-to-flirt-to-your-husband-through-text.jpg Views:	0 Size:	152.8 KB ID:	1198234

She's saying: "Fuck. I don't care how big it is... He just sold his startup for a billion dollars!"

Click image for larger version  Name:	shutterstock_389344399-1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	126.2 KB ID:	1198235

Age is only a number... "Fuck you buddy. That's my wife..."

Click image for larger version  Name:	hTWHE8b5onKGVpMFAkXiYQ.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.16 MB ID:	1198236

Comment

• Shit. Working late and doing random searches whenever I'm bored... Found this funny pic (at least I thought it was funny... ). She's saying: "Happy Birthday Dr. Andy!!!"

Click image for larger version  Name:	amp6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	1199035
      Last edited by ams9127; 12-20-2023, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ams9127 View Post
        Shit. Working late and doing random searches whenever I'm bored... Found this funny pic (at least I thought it was funny... ). She's saying: "Happy Birthday Dr. Andy!!!"

Click image for larger version Name:	amp6.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.0 KB ID:	1199035
        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4083.jpeg
Views:	126
Size:	301.3 KB
ID:	1199252
        There’s no present like the time...

Comment

• Vintage Christmas Ads!

"I’m telling mommy! I saw you playing with your wee-wee behind the tree!!!”

Click image for larger version  Name:	coca-cola3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	84.7 KB ID:	1199557

Foot Fetish? Or do I just have a dirty mind?

Click image for larger version  Name:	shick.jpg Views:	0 Size:	41.4 KB ID:	1199558

This ad’s sort of like one I posted last year. I guess “tree fires” were a real danger. But this ad is just creepy. Is he putting out the fire? Or did he start it?

Click image for larger version  Name:	tree.jpg Views:	0 Size:	120.8 KB ID:	1199559

My “ex” maybe? She’s saying: “That’s the last time I catch you fucking one of your students!”

Click image for larger version  Name:	45.jpg Views:	0 Size:	68.3 KB ID:	1199560

My favorite ad Don’t know what year this is from. 1940’s or 50’s maybe? She’s saying: “Shame on you Dr. Andy, I’m older than your grammaw (giggle)…”

Click image for larger version  Name:	wine.jpg Views:	0 Size:	79.3 KB ID:	1199561

Nothing says “I love you” like an electric toaster. She’s thinking: “Shit. What a loser. I’m gonna tie him up and stick his cock and balls into it (giggle)…”

Click image for larger version  Name:	toaster.jpg Views:	0 Size:	137.7 KB ID:	1199562
          Last edited by ams9127; 12-22-2023, 03:20 PM.

Comment

• AI Girlfriend?

Early this morning I read an article that had been circulating online: “The Rise of "Perfect" AI Girlfriends is Ruining an Entire Generation of Men”
            According to the article, virtual girlfriends fueled by AI are making single men lonelier than ever and could pose significant risks to real human relationships.

“Dr. Andy” agrees that AI is a technology we should proceed carefully with. Although almost all businesses he consults with have either started to use “Generative AI” or have plans to adopt AI in the near future. This past semester, I let my students use AI based apps for data analysis on their final project.

Business and Decision Making are one thing. Relationships are another. I personally don’t see how, at least in its present form, a “virtual girlfriend” could ever replace a relationship with another human being. Some predict we might see such gains from AI in approximately 10 years. Really, I haven’t made up my mind where I stand on it yet.

These examples don’t work for me. Sorry.

Click image for larger version  Name:	aigirlfriend.jpg Views:	0 Size:	91.4 KB ID:	1199733Click image for larger version  Name:	replika.jpg Views:	0 Size:	26.8 KB ID:	1199734

But something like THIS might…

Name:	chanel.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	1199738

Comment

• Dating Advice for Seniors?

I get all sorts of email and clickbait ads for “Senior Dating” these days. Don’t know why? It seemed to start during the Pandemic... Maybe they were trying to take advantage of everyone stuck at home? “Dr. Andy” was born in the early 1980’s which makes him an “Older Millennial” maybe but most definitely NOT a “Senior.” Yet...

The following asked what Men Over 50 "Really Want?”

Click image for larger version  Name:	sddefault.jpg Views:	0 Size:	55.7 KB ID:	1200317

I’ll let you know in like 10 or 12 years, but I’m pretty sure my answer would be: “A 19 year old girlfriend…”

Click image for larger version  Name:	(m=eGNdHgaaaa)(mh=MYc_NYq7nmj14HRe)15.jpg Views:	0 Size:	20.5 KB ID:	1200318

Of course my advice to any recently single friends or colleagues would be: “It’s best NOT to try to get back with your “ex”…”

Click image for larger version  Name:	free-galleries-3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	60.2 KB ID:	1200319

And to the question “What do women really want?” That’s an easy one…

Click image for larger version  Name:	(m=eaSaaTbWx)(mh=wK9FZvQ52JcQlEwR)3.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	1200324

Comment

• Final Grade?

She stopped by my office after the holidays. "Goddammitt Dr. Andy! You gave me a fucking B+. What do I have to do to get an "A" in your class?"

Click image for larger version  Name:	B+.jpg Views:	0 Size:	42.6 KB ID:	1200344

Comment

• Opera babes......
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ams9127 View Post
                    Dating Advice for Seniors?

I get all sorts of email and clickbait ads for “Senior Dating” these days. Don’t know why? It seemed to start during the Pandemic... Maybe they were trying to take advantage of everyone stuck at home? “Dr. Andy” was born in the early 1980’s which makes him an “Older Millennial” maybe but most definitely NOT a “Senior.” Yet...

The following asked what Men Over 50 "Really Want?”

I’ll let you know in like 10 or 12 years, but I’m pretty sure my answer would be: “A 19 year old girlfriend…”

As someone who is Gen X, born 1970, and will hit 54 in a couple of months, you probably just want some peace and quiet. Our bodies and minds slow down, especially after 50. Less drama and more nap time is on my wish list.
                    "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less." -Brendan Francis

Comment

• Happy New Year to all my friends!

Name:	newyear.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	71.6 KB
ID:	1201041

Comment

• How about an actual joke…

A women goes to a doctors office and says “doctor kiss me”
                        Doctor says “no I can’t “
                        She says “doctor kiss me”
                        He says “no I can’t “
                        She says “doctor kiss me”
                        Doctor says “look, I shouldn’t even be screwing you”

Comment

Working...
                        X