X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodhandys Toronto Thurdays Night Tgirl Parties! - Now Closed

HOT T-GIRL PARTIES AT GOODHANDY'S

Sponsored by ShemaleCanada.com

The place to meet the hottest local and visiting T-Girls. Goodhandy's Party is the longest running T-Girl Party in North America, held every Thursday at Club120.

8pm to 2am

FREE FOR LADIES

$8 Cover before 11pm, $15 Cover after
    Add $20 for VIP Room Access for Gents

Add $15 for VIP Room Access for Ladies

CLUB 120

120 Church Street, 2nd Floor
    Toronto ON M5C2G8

(at Richmond)

The bar is now called Club 120 but Thursday nights are still Goodhandy's Tgirl Nights.
    This is a long time tradition and still going strong.

Click image for larger version

Name:	t-girl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	605867

Name:	t-girl-10anniversary.jpg
Size:	248.9 KB
ID:	605869

Name:	t-girl-pride2016.jpg
Size:	236.9 KB
ID:	605868

http://goodhandys.com
    theladyboyforums.com
    asiants.com
    tgirlasian.com

June 9th looks like it will be a good night !
    Pretty sexy line up !

Hope to make

Comment

I thought that was just some SMC photos for effect. Crag can you confirm either way?

Better yet, if there is a confirmed line up, can you post it?
      I'm not anti-semantic - words are some of my best friends!

Comment

Originally posted by wellhungone View Post
        June 9th looks like it will be a good night !
        Pretty sexy line up !

Hope to make
        Originally posted by etrigan View Post
        I thought that was just some SMC photos for effect. Crag can you confirm either way?

Better yet, if there is a confirmed line up, can you post it?

Yeah, I think those are just stock photos of tgirls that have appeared at tgirls nights over the years.

I would think it would be the current tgirls and some veterans.
        More likely the newer girls in the middle would be there but I don't think you will see Gia Darling or Allanah Starr.
        Still you will probably see more than just the usual girls of late, i'm sure there will be some surprises.

I have just agreed to sponsor these nights to really get them pumping.
        Currently I am not involved in any planning but hope to have some events in future.

I got lots of stuff brewing!!

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Fantastic Crag. Nice to get it going. Hoping to visit TO soon and will include a Thursday visit!

Comment

It has been a while. Who are the regulars these days?

Comment

Todd told me this Thursday was the busiest in a while.

If guys start going out more often the girls will come.
              I haven't been to Toronto in a while but hoping to get down there this summer.
              Had some really good nights there when i used to go there.

Hopefully we can get some reviews from anyone who went?

theladyboyforums.com
              asiants.com
              tgirlasian.com

Comment

Thanks for the clairfication. I thought they were having some of the girls from the past show up .

Still, it's been 10yrs that they have been having Thursday nights. I may indulge if my schedule permits.

Comment

Well that just sucks, I have to fly out tomorrow on business and won't be back till Friday !

Hope the event is successful

Comment

2 more nights until the big 10 year anniversary.
                    I wonder who will show up, there is some long lost tgirls I always hope will show.
                    This may be the night!
                    Todd said last week was really busy.

I wish i didn't live so far away but you closer guys have no excuses.

Take an extra VIP session for me!

https://www.shemalecanada.com/goodhandys/

theladyboyforums.com
                    asiants.com
                    tgirlasian.com

Comment

Happy anniversary!!!

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                      2 more nights until the big 10 year anniversary.
                      I wonder who will show up, there is some long lost tgirls I always hope will show.
                      This may be the night!
                      Todd said last week was really busy.

I wish i didn't live so far away but you closer guys have no excuses.

Take an extra VIP session for me!

https://www.shemalecanada.com/goodhandys/

Happy anniversary to Goodhandy's and to Todd and Mandy!...Wow!!! I couldn't believe that it's 10 years ago already. I know it was on May 26-27 2006 when they opened the door to the very first patrons of the club ( and I was one of them )...meaning I was 10 years younger then hehe!. anyhow...glad to hear you Crag and the owner are collaborating and have joined forces in supporting their 10 years anniversary. Again, my Congratulations to both, Mandy & Todd...and yes, join the party if you could and have fun!

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

"Never lie to someone who trusts you, and never trust someone who lies to you."

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it."

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post

Happy anniversary to Goodhandy's and to Todd and Mandy!...Wow!!! I couldn't believe that it's 10 years ago already. I know it was on May 26-27 2006 when they opened the door to the very first patrons of the club ( and I was one of them )...meaning I was 10 years younger then hehe!. anyhow...glad to hear you Crag and the owner are collaborating and have joined forces in supporting their 10 years anniversary. Again, my Congratulations to both, Mandy & Todd...and yes, join the party if you could and have fun!
                        Yes there has been some good times on Thursdays for sure.
                        At one time they would have an extra guest tgirl bartender upstairs, maybe they still do.
                        There was one that everyone had a crush on but she seemed unavailable.

I used to be Pansexual nights on Saturdays were rocking too.
                        It was one of those nights I first spoke with you.

theladyboyforums.com
                        asiants.com
                        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Hehehe

Yes there has been some good times on Thursdays for sure.
                          At one time they would have an extra guest tgirl bartender upstairs, maybe they still do.
                          There was one that everyone had a crush on but she seemed unavailable.

I used to be Pansexual nights on Saturdays were rocking too.
                          It was one of those nights I first spoke with you.

I only remember two tgirl bartender I met in that club: Phoenix ( Bobby ) and Madison, unless of course I have forgotten others.

How I wish I remember that night when we spoke😄...But then I don't remember so many things lately Lol!

" To the world you maybe just one person, but to one person you maybe the world ."

Comment

Originally posted by Lani View Post

I only remember two tgirl bartender I met in that club: Phoenix ( Bobby ) and Madison, unless of course I have forgotten others.

How I wish I remember that night when we spoke😄...But then I don't remember so many things lately Lol!

Yes those are the two bartenders i had crushes on, especially Phoenix.

Our meeting was extremely brief and I don't think I really realized who you were at the moment.
                            I was just shocked a cute girl was talking to me.
                            theladyboyforums.com
                            asiants.com
                            tgirlasian.com

Comment

Yes those are the two bartenders i had crushes on, especially Phoenix.

Our meeting was extremely brief and I don't think I really realized who you were at the moment.
                              I was just shocked a cute girl was talking to me.

You didn't make a pass at me?!...no wonder I can't remember that moment hahahaha! ...unless I'm the one who made a pass at you, thus, the reason why I don't want to remember 😄

Comment

Working...
                              X