No announcement yet.

Montreal - Gang Bang - MERCREDI 20 JUIN 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for answering, Mimi. Like I said, I'd definitely love to participate in the next and I've to say that, despite my interest in banging and cum covering you, I used to be a DJ and I'd love to listen to your tracks. Maybe here it's not the perfect thread, but do you have a mixcloud/SoundCloud profile so I can hear your tracks? Thanks xoxo

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
      Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Nice, thanks for sharing!!

I'm new to the forum, where do you usually post your gangbangs? I'd love to get updated about the next one.

Originally posted by MimiLove View Post
        Oh wow you used to mix! And really banging me and cum covering me? hihi thats so sweet

Heres my soundcloud, but im not a real musician, i just do what i can but I'm still not very good at mastering and even musical theory , i just try to get my feelings out that way or sometimes numb them with bass and/or big reverb kicks I hope to go study music soon , especially to learn how to mix and to better produce.

https://soundcloud.com/melissalove_mtl

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
          Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:44 AM.

Comment

So we have more in common than just electronic music lol Love gbs too, that's why I'm really looking forward to the next one with you
            Your welcome I usually post on fetlife, announce123 and announceintime, thats all i can remember but i may have more, idk ,im kind of obsessed with gangbangs

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
              Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Well, for me, you look absolutely hot (i saw some pics on your profile) and I'm pretty sure that I'd love to bang you a lot.

My style is basically house, but more deep and disco. I used to mix some tribal too, but then we're going back like 10 years.

I like some Joey Negro style vocals.

we do have a lot in common , i too am really looking foward to the next one with me But you should probably know a few things first like i have tiny breasts, im tall , i have a scar and i dont like my body. i usually put all that in my adds so then i dont have to explain it to everyone individually.

So what genre/s did you mix?

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Music is art, so we don't need to be so strict about genres. If touches your soul in some way, that's what matters most.

I'd love to see you, it's the only way to say it face to face. So... when and where?

Well we always take our pics from the best angles we can find that advantage us and we dont show all the other ones that didnt make the cut so until someone tells me im sexy to my face i never believe it.

Nice , i like house , i try to make some too , i think its melodic deephouse or thats what i call it at least, sometimes im not even sure myself what genre it is but its kind of a metaphor for me :P

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

You're right and you definitely need to be comfortable. Anyway, I'm pretty sure that we'll meet soon. Do you answer private messages in this forum?

Well i dont have makeup on right now so you definately wouldn't tell me im sexy. And as this post is in the partyfun Sexxxtion meaning just for fun not $ , well i'd prefer not to do blind dates, im still kind of traumatized by the june 20th incident. I don't mean to sound like a bitch but im sure guys like to know who they're hooking up with too. I guess im a picky slut

Comment

Im a stupid bitch
                          Last edited by MimiLove; 07-20-2018, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Love and Destroy Me - Gangbang Therapy

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

This is what I want my gangbangs to sound and feel like!

https://soundcloud.com/melissalove_m...and-destroy-me
                              Yeah. That sounds hot. Actually made me hard which has never happened by listening to music.

Comment

Im a stupid bitch

Comment

Working...
                                X