First time getting topped!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time getting topped!

So I've been having sex with tgirls since 2013 and earlier this year was the first time I let a tgirl fuck me. We were both naked in bed talking and then started making out for a little bit. I then went down on her and sucked her off and felt her get hard in my mouth. As I was sucking her off she asked me if I wanted to get fucked, normally I would decline but instead I hesitated and told her I wasn't sure but something about her convinced me to go for it. She then got out the bed and went to stand at the end of it, she then grabbed me by the legs and pull me towards her. She put me on my back with my legs in the air and made out with me as she rubbed her cock against my ass which felt really good btw lol. soon after she slid her cock into my ass, she fucked me slow at first and then gradually went harder. At first it did hurt a little but not as much as I thought it would, surprisingly though it started feeling pretty good. She fucked me with my legs up while stroking my cock until I came all over my self. After I cleaned up I felt a little weird about it as it was my first time but she was able to put me at ease about. I think though after this experience I would like to get fucked again but it would have to be by a girl with a smaller cock like the girl who fucked me. Would love the here about your first experience if anyone would like to share. And let me know if u liked it or not.

Originally posted by tspassion View Post
    Would love the here about your first experience if anyone would like to share. And let me know if u liked it or not.
    See my recent review of Lucy Bisset!
    https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...oronto-Review&
    There’s no present like the time...

Comment

that getting banged on the side of the bed while she stands is kind of Lucy's signature move. She has done it everytime I have seen her. Awesome
      Find a girl that advertises he has a 8" dick and you know it will be smaller.

Seriously check the reviews section
      used to be someone else

Comment

Yes, Lucy's dick is closer to 6 inches than 8 but it is pretty thick which makes it more painful than a thinner dick.

Comment

This is a great thread. I got hard reading your story.

My very first shemale experience was Lola. She was amazing I was so nervous. She was an expert she made me get into bed with her and we chatted a bit under the covers. I explained I was submissive and was craving to be with a woman like her. I told her this wasn?t a good idea I was sorry to waste her time and I was too nervous. As we talked I notice the sheet where her crotch is moving and she eventually gave me so much confidence saying she found me so sexy etc. She said it?s too late look what?s happened and she pulls the sheet down to see a full erection. I hypnotized and gravitated towards it. She put her hand on the back of my head and in one motion I swallowed her cock whole and held it there. She moaned and said you?re lying you?ve done this before. I swore I had not. She made me give her head for a few minutes and she asked if she could come in my mouth. I just nodded and took it all as she exploded I swallowed every drop. She talked dirty to me saying I was her bitch as she knew that?s what?s tuened me on.

Then she asks me if she can fuck me. She?s convincing me she seriously wants to !! So I lay on my back and let her do her thing as she stood and worked it in I though my head was gonna explode it felt like my entire torso was opening up. First time sooooo. Then she fucked me for a while till I came. Omg it was unreal. My thighs and back and but we?re flexed rock hard as I came. She laughed. Looking at this gorgeous woman and thinking why is this happening ... I?m a man !! She?s a woman. But she?s smashing me to pieces... it was just overwhelming.

Comment

Great thread.

My first encounter with a cock other than mine own was very unexpected. I was at a Halloween wear house party with a girl I was seeing and another couple she was friends with came along. The girls were getting hammered up dancing doing their thing and o was with this dude, I only met a few times, dressed as a school girl. He was easily one if the hottest girls at the party, IMO.

We were off getting baked in a back room with other burners and some couches and whatnot. I guess we were getting a bit flirty and he was sitting on my lap giving me shotguns with the blunt. I guess I was unknowingly rubbing his inner thigh a bit under that skirt and was get aroused a bit. He wasn't stopping me at first but then was like, "dude are you hard?" I was froze and embarrassed. Then he started giggling and we made out a bit before we got up knowing the girls would be looking for us.

We all went out to the dance floor and everyone was so plastered they didn't notice we how flirty and grabby we were. Seeing how gone everyone else was, we snuck off into another dark room. I sat on the couch. He started giving me a lap dance. I picked him up by his ass/back thigh or whayever and curled him up and stated blowing him(He was much more petite). Then he returned the favor and fingered my ass and could tell I loved it. So he said if you like that can I try this... I was reluctant but was feeling so good, as he swallowed my load kept sucking and had a had in my ass, o just rolled with it. He wasn't too big or small at all so probably a good starter cock.

We ended up fooling around all over without anyone that mattered realizing....the train we jerked each other then in a diner after the girls out. Haha. Wow. Great night.

Comment

Lola

Originally posted by theonejs View Post
              This is a great thread. I got hard reading your story.

My very first shemale experience was Lola. She was amazing I was so nervous. She was an expert she made me get into bed with her and we chatted a bit under the covers. I explained I was submissive and was craving to be with a woman like her. I told her this wasn?t a good idea I was sorry to waste her time and I was too nervous. As we talked I notice the sheet where her crotch is moving and she eventually gave me so much confidence saying she found me so sexy etc. She said it?s too late look what?s happened and she pulls the sheet down to see a full erection. I hypnotized and gravitated towards it. She put her hand on the back of my head and in one motion I swallowed her cock whole and held it there. She moaned and said you?re lying you?ve done this before. I swore I had not. She made me give her head for a few minutes and she asked if she could come in my mouth. I just nodded and took it all as she exploded I swallowed every drop. She talked dirty to me saying I was her bitch as she knew that?s what?s tuened me on.

Then she asks me if she can fuck me. She?s convincing me she seriously wants to !! So I lay on my back and let her do her thing as she stood and worked it in I though my head was gonna explode it felt like my entire torso was opening up. First time sooooo. Then she fucked me for a while till I came. Omg it was unreal. My thighs and back and but we?re flexed rock hard as I came. She laughed. Looking at this gorgeous woman and thinking why is this happening ... I?m a man !! She?s a woman. But she?s smashing me to pieces... it was just overwhelming.
              I agree with that! My next two visits after Lucy were with Lola...
              I gave two reviews here: https://tgirlforums.com/yabbse/showt...Toronto-Review
              I can?t wait to make the trifecta and go again!
              There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Alphabottombear View Post
                Great thread.

My first encounter with a cock other than mine own was very unexpected. I was at a Halloween wear house party with a girl I was seeing and another couple she was friends with came along. The girls were getting hammered up dancing doing their thing and o was with this dude, I only met a few times, dressed as a school girl. He was easily one if the hottest girls at the party, IMO.

We were off getting baked in a back room with other burners and some couches and whatnot. I guess we were getting a bit flirty and he was sitting on my lap giving me shotguns with the blunt. I guess I was unknowingly rubbing his inner thigh a bit under that skirt and was get aroused a bit. He wasn't stopping me at first but then was like, "dude are you hard?" I was froze and embarrassed. Then he started giggling and we made out a bit before we got up knowing the girls would be looking for us.

We all went out to the dance floor and everyone was so plastered they didn't notice we how flirty and grabby we were. Seeing how gone everyone else was, we snuck off into another dark room. I sat on the couch. He started giving me a lap dance. I picked him up by his ass/back thigh or whayever and curled him up and stated blowing him(He was much more petite). Then he returned the favor and fingered my ass and could tell I loved it. So he said if you like that can I try this... I was reluctant but was feeling so good, as he swallowed my load kept sucking and had a had in my ass, o just rolled with it. He wasn't too big or small at all so probably a good starter cock.

We ended up fooling around all over without anyone that mattered realizing....the train we jerked each other then in a diner after the girls out. Haha. Wow. Great night.
                Sounds like such an awesome first time experience. You'll have to let us know what your costume was. I'm sure others would love to know what costume + schoolgirl outfit = first time magic. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

It’s an awesome review

he calls her “ he “ none stop in the review. That is rude !

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
                  Sounds like such an awesome first time experience. You'll have to let us know what your costume was. I'm sure others would love to know what costume + schoolgirl outfit = first time magic. Thanks for sharing.
                  Last edited by LOLA_; 01-08-2019, 05:49 PM.
                  THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                  www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Originally posted by jaykersh View Post
                    Haha. Thanks, man. I was a doctor.
                    Originally posted by LOLA_ View Post
                    It?s an awesome review

he calls her ? he ? none stop in the review. That is rude !
                    I truly do apologize. I am new to this in a community setting and admittedly just started looking into some of dos and donts. I wish I could change my user name now as well. The more I learn the more I realize what an ass I can be. Truly however, I mean no disrespect and won't make that mistake again.

That said, it was a costume party and to the best of my knowledge, she was dressed for that. I still do not know if she was/is a regular dresser.

Never the less, that's my bad. I will be more careful of my wordings in the future.

Sorry

Ted

Comment

No Tedd , please don’t say sorry , it was also my misunderstanding
                      I also realized where action took place was in Halloween party

it was probably a guy who dressed up

you don’t have to be shame for your illusion sexy moments
                      as I said it was an awesome review

please, enjoy the forum you will meet hot girls here
                      and you are still TRANS FREE
                      Originally posted by Alphabottombear View Post
                      Haha. Thanks, man. I was a doctor.

I truly do apologize. I am new to this in a community setting and admittedly just started looking into some of dos and donts. I wish I could change my user name now as well. The more I learn the more I realize what an ass I can be. Truly however, I mean no disrespect and won't make that mistake again.

That said, it was a costume party and to the best of my knowledge, she was dressed for that. I still do not know if she was/is a regular dresser.

Never the less, that's my bad. I will be more careful of my wordings in the future.

Sorry

Ted
                      THE BEST IS BACK IN HER SPOT Snapchat " lolatoronto "
                      www.shemalelola.com phone : 416-4516442

PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??

https://twitter.com/ShemaleLola

Comment

Lola when are you coming back to Oshawa or Durham region area? I wanna take the Lola 9" challenge!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bassguy View Post
                          Lola when are you coming back to Oshawa or Durham region area? I wanna take the Lola 9" challenge!!
                          You will absolutely not regret it - I certainly don't ;-)

Comment

Working...
                          X