Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lucy Bisset latest summer photo shooting OCTOBER 2017,bikini,lingerie,seductive....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for sharing your sweet perfection Lucy! Your reviews are almost as hot as your drool-inducing pictures! 1st Timers Dream Girl!

Comment

A true beauty

Thanks for the new pics Lucy, You are indeed a world class beauty.

Comment

xoxoxo

thank you guys for the lovely comments....
        Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post
        Thank you for sharing your sweet perfection Lucy! Your reviews are almost as hot as your drool-inducing pictures! 1st Timers Dream Girl!
        Attached Files
        sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
        %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Gorgeous!

Everyone here know how beautiful you are. But these pics show how classy you are as well. 10/10

Comment

I admire your beauty, Lucy! Just can't stop looking at these photos!

Comment

OMG please come to Connecticut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

xoxoxo

ty for the lovely comments guys ,love you all xoxoxoxoxo
                Attached Files
                %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Originally posted by lucy View Post
                  Thank you Sweet Perfection Lucy for being my ultimate fantasy girl and having the sexiest pictures possible and jaw-dropping reviews that always make me partially perpendicular and ready to shoot out my monitor!

Comment

xoxoxo

ty for the lovely comments babe, more on the way xoxoxo
                    Originally posted by StrokeShow69 View Post
                    Thank you Sweet Perfection Lucy for being my ultimate fantasy girl and having the sexiest pictures possible and jaw-dropping reviews that always make me partially perpendicular and ready to shoot out my monitor!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ahhh the stairway to heaven....very sexy Lucy!!

Comment

More beautiful than ever

This could be your best photoshoot yet, but you even more beautiful in person.

Comment

My goal is try to beat my previous shooting with different looks and in a different layout
                          next shooting is booked already .lots of plans in my mind.i assure you it will be stellar 😍😍😍
                          Originally posted by Desmond View Post
                          This could be your best photoshoot yet, but you even more beautiful in person.
                          Last edited by lucy; 11-23-2017, 11:09 PM.

Comment

absolutely stunning. Do you ever get out to Vancouver?

Comment

I LOve Lu y

Your body is beautiful beyond description!
                              I can tell you workout regularily, tiny waist, toned legs/hips, and that Bubble Butt!!
                              SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

Lucy

My goal is try to beat my previous shooting with different looks and in a different layout
                                next shooting is booked already .lots of plans in my mind.i assure you it will be stellar 😍😍😍
                                These are simply spectacular!! The newer pictures are heart-stopping!! Congrats.
                                There’s no present like the time...

Comment

Working...
                                X