Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me become a shemale

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help me become a shemale

    CAN ANYONE HELP ME BECOME A BEAUTIFUL TGIRL, I HAVE LOTS OF DEDICATION, AND PLAN TO BE VERY PASSABLE, MY DREAM IS TO BECOME A DANCER, IM 5 foot 10" brown hair blue eyes, 130lbs, looking to star horomones and make the transition looking for a big sister to hopefully teach me and show me along the way. THANK YOU

    Mwah

  • #2
    Originally posted by baldwints
    Thanks for posting that in the obviously wrong forum. Let me know once you start hormones, I'm willing to help you get fucked in your tight little ass.

    Where can I find the hormones?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by monsieurvalentino View Post
      Where can I find the hormones?
      Go talk to your dr! Personally I strongly encourage the supervision of a medical professional while you undergoing Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). This way you can do it safely with your health in priority while also achieving your goals from HRT.

      Dont be shy to talk to them. I suggest the Sherbourne Clinic located at 333 Sherbourne Ave just south of Carlton, however the last I heard there was a 3 year waiting list to see a dr who works specifically and specially with trans identified persons.

      You can also try the 410 Sherbourne Health Centre whcih is part of St. Michael's Hospital but again they have a waiting list.

      The demand is definitely high. Good luck!
      Click Here to see all of me on Shemale Yum

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by lexi_triv View Post
        can anyone help me become a beautiful tgirl, i have lots of dedication, and plan to be very passable, my dream is to become a dancer, im 5 foot 10" brown hair blue eyes, 130lbs, looking to star horomones and make the transition looking for a big sister to hopefully teach me and show me along the way. Thank you

        mwah
        hello??!! I thought i was helping you.lol
        Just a fly on the wall

        Comment


        • #5
          I hope you Are!!! LOL

          Comment


          • #6
            That'd be FREEEEAAAKKKINNN AWSOME LOL xo

            Comment


            • #7
              one day at a time

              i wont discuss here but msn me later.i have a friend who can help u out with what u want.then u can go to sherbourne hc in a few months to get ur script.one day at a time though u just cant rush these things
              Just a fly on the wall

              Comment


              • #8
                Perfect YESS You sound like a miracle lady

                Comment



                Working...
                X