Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

first timer looking for fun in sask dec 13 AM fun?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first timer looking for fun in sask dec 13 AM fun?!

So here goes nothing. As the title states im a first timer looking for a t girl to play with Friday morning. I'll start with a little about me. Im 26. White. Blonde, green eyes. 6 ft tall. Slim. 150 lbs. Im 9" uncut. Trimmed and clean. DDF. 420 friendly tho. Any thing else just ask. Im pretty easy going. So what im looking for is my first time experiance with a true t girl. I have been fantasizing about this for a while and would love it to come to life. But for my first time I'm going to be picky. I woulf like to find some wiyh experience with first timers. Some one willjng to go slow at first and ease into this. As im not 100% sure what im ready for and that might change as the situation changes as well. So if youd like to chat a bit and set something up please email me and lets see what we can work out. Im looking for some one in or comeing to Regina Saskatchewan that can host?! Im very open minded to a lot of thing so lets chat it up and see what happens. Cant wait to talk more then!!!

Working...
X