Can a girl get a hot shemale???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a girl get a hot shemale???

Hi I?m Shelby and I?ve always fantasized about being with a hot shemale with a huge cock!!! Please help me make this happen!!!😘

Originally posted by Shelbywatts123 View Post
    Hi I?m Shelby and I?ve always fantasized about being with a hot shemale with a huge cock!!! Please help me make this happen!!!😘
    Well I would start out by selecting one of the lovely ladies that advertise on this web site, one that is in the city you are in. Then follow the instructions they have on how to contact them, see if they are into seeing women and set up a date! And most importantly, show up at the time you commit too! SP?s hate NS with a passion.

Comment

Why not, but you'll have to do some research!

Originally posted by TZM106 View Post
      Well I would start out by selecting one of the lovely ladies that advertise on this web site, one that is in the city you are in. Then follow the instructions they have on how to contact them, see if they are into seeing women and set up a date! And most importantly, show up at the time you commit too! SP?s hate NS with a passion.
      In addition to TZM?s suggestion above, may I suggest that you carefully read the full text of the ads of all girl?s that you may find interesting as a partner. Look for suggestions that she is comfortable seeing m/f couples or occasionally, there are some girls who do say specifically in their ad that they see females.

In other words, you have some research ahead of you, but happy hunting!

Comment

I might be able to set something up.

You could also plan a vacation to Thailand.

theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
        X