Time waisting… god what’s happening y’all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time waisting… god what’s happening y’all

I can’t believe how bad it is recently. And after that y’all wonder why where not approachable . Pls guys have respect Im about to go nuts on the amount of text I get for absolutely nothing else then losing my time . I have more then 10 person a day for 0 show up. It’s smell like booking with deposit soon with me. With school and other personal stuff I got no time for jokes ..
    axelleroyal.com

AGREED! I am beyond sick of this time wasting bullshit - the no-shows in particular (but the ones making pointless flirty conversation while jerking off are almost as bad). Guys, if you tell a provider you're going to see her, SHOW UP! Yep, deposits are starting to sound like the way to go indeed.

Comment

Time wasting goes both ways. I've made appointments with providers only to be ghosted when the time approached.

Comment

Originally posted by Axelle2996 View Post
        I can’t believe how bad it is recently. And after that y’all wonder why where not approachable . Pls guys have respect Im about to go nuts on the amount of text I get for absolutely nothing else then losing my time . I have more then 10 person a day for 0 show up. It’s smell like booking with deposit soon with me. With school and other personal stuff I got no time for jokes ..
        I had 5 guys make appointments for the weekend and all of them cancelled at the last minute.. Business is awful right now. I'll be working at Walmart by Christmas..LOL
        [email protected]
        613-484-8520

Comment

Y’all . Il show you a perfect exemple ; what’s waisting my time aka how I’m done with people that doesn’t have respect . I’ve waited outside like a pesent . I’m Royal. We treat her like a queen not like a bouffons. Deposit is lost since I’ve waited 1:30 to be told to wait one more h. The booking was made at 22:55 it’s 12:30 and I get told to wait one more hours…. Have some respect y’all…
          Attached Files
          axelleroyal.com

Comment

On that note . Deposit is required starting now 100$ off the 300-500$ session is pretty mutch nothing and worth my makeup, time consuming and waist for now on. I’m done. And people that won’t be welling to . Well get rob by the scrapy one y’all complain all the time about . Me I offer quality over quantity times. And you won’t have to worry if I showered my ass or wash my dick in between clients . I offer luxurious. Not cheap quick on the go service. Thank you my vomiting is done I’m going to bed school tomorrow.
            axelleroyal.com

Comment

Originally posted by PC7 View Post
              Time wasting goes both ways. I've made appointments with providers only to be ghosted when the time approached.
              Have I lost your time?
              axelleroyal.com

Comment

Axelle. I’d bang ya all day long if you ever cum to the west side of the country

Comment

I can travel, airplane ticket are low 😂
                  axelleroyal.com

Comment

It makes the job miserable with all these no shows. I don’t blame the girls for taking e transfers and running away. It’s a way for them to get back at douche bags ...

Comment

Originally posted by Jewels69 View Post
                      AGREED! I am beyond sick of this time wasting bullshit - the no-shows in particular (but the ones making pointless flirty conversation while jerking off are almost as bad). Guys, if you tell a provider you're going to see her, SHOW UP! Yep, deposits are starting to sound like the way to go indeed.
                      Greetings y'all! I agree that time waisting is a prevalent presence in this industry. I can only speak form my experience, however, I believe only one lady has ever cancelled on me at the last minute. I consider myself fortunate, although with the number of ladies I have contacted over the years, at this point it can't be luck. For my side of the matter, I have cancelled 3 times in my career, however, I always confirm with the SP that I will confirm the visit one hour prior to meeting, that way if they do not hear from me for some reason, they can still fill that 'opening' in their schedule. I don't have the busiest life, as busy as anyone I suppose. I fail to see how difficult it is to avoid the last minute stuff, with a little forethought and planning. I will also say that I have never experienced rudeness form an SP when initially contacting them to arrange a session. Personally I have never gotten this sexting thing, I mean how can it come close to the genuine article?

On the matter of deposits, I think for some they are a good thing. The problem with deposits is that due to the small percentage of scammers out there, some clients who are decent, will avoid in principle, when a deposit is required. This hurts both the SP and the client. I think the best way to proceed for all, is for clients to be more thoughtful, and for SP's to tailor their online presence in a way that definitively communicates that time wasters will not be tolerated in any manner.

Axelle2996 In a related matter, I would suggest you spread your 'wings' and venture out of province, to see what is out there. I know one gentleman who would make extremely good use of your time. All the best!
                      The pain in so many asses.

Comment

I will be retiring from full time wasn’t planing on doing that job for the rest of my life I hope y’all enjoyed my time cuz my era is done . 😘 touring is extremely risky and pricey. I’ve made 2000$ profit with 8000$ spend during a month of touring not worth it since y’all don’t understand that life cost is extremely high. And complain about a 400$ donation. I rather offer quality time and stay home focusing on my avenir then sucking dick for the rest of my life 😂 allready found a job, school is continuing I really enjoy so far but don’t have the energy to stay in a negative perspective of Mind toward sex work. I had amazing time and will be available still but won’t priorize sex work thank for y’all support I will keep doing onlyfans and keep my regular client but my priority will be toward my futur. With love Axelle xx
                        axelleroyal.com

Comment

Holy shit Axelle, that was almost unbearable to read through... The worst part is that exact attitude you and other SP’s have. And yes more SP’s are terrible to talk to, let alone spend time with; and spend our hard earned $ on SP’s in the business. Yes there are time wasters and d-bag clients, but lots of us are not, yet you and many others link us all in that category, and treat us like shit and the experience in seeing you all shows that. If it is that bad, than by all means get the hell out of it, and after all you were the one that chose this line of work. Some questions are legit from a potential client, as are reasons for maybe being a few minutes late or something. Respect goes both ways.

Comment

then read the advertising I toke the time to wrote x)
                            axelleroyal.com

Comment

You guys spend too much time looking at guys as ATMs rather than people.

Comment

Working...
                              X