Leaving Canada but back in June!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving Canada but back in June!

Hey hey yall! I'm booked up unfortunately till my departure for the EU, but I will be returning in June. If you've had the chance to see me since beginning this line of work you've probably heard me mention I'm not looking to take on so many clients on one day!

I know that meant I wasn't able to see everyone I spoke to. Please be patient with me as I will return soon to Toronto, then I will be in Montreal for a good portion of the summer as well!

If you haven't checked out my socials or onlyfans yet, please do! I have some collabs I've been shooting that will go live shortly! My username is trannyfluid on OnlyFans (I'm a motorcycle girl so it's a little pun 🤣)

Have a great month without me 😉
    Attached Files

Daaaayum, I just came across your profile and was looking forward to seeing you. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a few months. Hope you have an awesome trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Saku47 View Post
      Daaaayum, I just came across your profile and was looking forward to seeing you. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait a few months. Hope you have an awesome trip!
      Thank you sweetie! I'll be back soon

Comment

Keep us up to date on the adventures you get into in Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnHandy View Post
          Keep us up to date on the adventures you get into in Europe!
          Will do! So far lots of sightseeing and no sex! Hopefully that will change soon haha

Comment

Originally posted by TS_Isla View Post

Will do! So far lots of sightseeing and no sex! Hopefully that will change soon haha
            Hopefully it does, if it doesn't, I'm more than willing to change that once you get back to TO!

Comment

Working...
            X