Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kylie Storm tests

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kylie Storm tests

    Hey guys as you know every year i post my tests to be as transparent as a provider can be and of course as always its perfect
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Kisses, Kylie Storm

  • #2
    Originally posted by Kylie Storm View Post
    Hey guys as you know every year i post my tests to be as transparent as a provider can be and of course as always its perfect
    The true test is if you can endure a full hour of this lady’s service…. 😁
    🔥🔥🔥
    There’s no present like the time….

    Comment


    • #3
      Falconheavy2 Thanks babe .....love ya!
      sigpic
      Kisses, Kylie Storm

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Kylie Storm View Post
        Hey guys as you know every year i post my tests to be as transparent as a provider can be and of course as always its perfect
        This is actually a very smart and professional way to conduct business, respect for being so forward and transparent! 👏

        Out of curiosity what precautions do you take to stay negative, I only wonder so that as a client I can also provide the same level of peace of mind in return to the providers that I see

        is it because of the newer preventative miracle drugs like PrEP, PEP and Doxy-PEP?

        or staying up-to-date on vaccines? (HPV Gardasil, HEP-B, Monkey-Pox, I don't know if there are others)

        or do you just prefer to use traditional protection like condoms or do you limit your client pool to ones that you build a relationship with and grow to trust?

        or a combination of the above or things I haven't mentioned

        (if any of these questions are too personal feel free to ignore haha)

        Comment


        • #5
          mastercrater I am on prep and doxy-pep ,also i am tested regularly
          sigpic
          Kisses, Kylie Storm

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kylie Storm View Post
            mastercrater I am on prep and doxy-pep ,also i am tested regularly
            Nice!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kylie Storm View Post
              mastercrater I am on prep and doxy-pep ,also i am tested regularly
              Should clients be on prep as well? VERY new to this so I'm not informed, but desperately want to visit from what I've been reading about you. Just would like to be safe, healthy and have a fun time

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Makelak187 View Post

                Should clients be on prep as well? VERY new to this so I'm not informed, but desperately want to visit from what I've been reading about you. Just would like to be safe, healthy and have a fun time
                If you're a more paranoid and cautious person like I am then yes consider it, there are even more things you can take and do to stay safe
                HIV PrEP Antiretroviral medication HIV Taken regularly or, for certain people/regimens, around sex
                HIV PEP Combination of antiretrovirals HIV Start ASAP, no later than 72 hours after exposure; 28-day course
                Doxy-PEP Doxycycline Syphilis, chlamydia, possibly gonorrhea 200 mg within 72 hours after sex
                HPV vaccine HPV vaccine HPV Vaccination before exposure provides the protection
                Hepatitis A vaccine Hep A vaccine Hepatitis A Vaccination
                Hepatitis B vaccine Hep B vaccine Hepatitis B Vaccination
                Mpox vaccine Mpox vaccine Mpox Usually a 2-dose vaccination series for people who qualify
                I got this table by asking chatgpt a while back (sorry for the ai slop usage, i'm not fan of it either but i'm also not a doctor and i don't have the knowledge to do my own accurate research)

                you can never be too safe, getting tested, taking these meds and being with a sex worker that's also responsible are never a bad thing

                the last one is a bit overkill, i've seen people talk about the mpox vaccine on reddit and apparently it's painful

                the rest are all reasonable precautions

                Comment



                Working...
                X