If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I think the best one is LUCY POSITION(as Kcintoronto named it.....)
sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
%100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....
slowly getting back to life hun.you know how it feels..
sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
%100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....
a good missionary and on top of you is all good for me. lalala
I like to work a few in a couple cycles. I like to give it from behind with a handful of ass. If I am lucky enough to take it I like to see you take me over the edge. Really if the girl is as smokin' hot as this kitten, I will give it or take it however Princess commands me. Would love to to give a long slow ride. Eye contact is really hot if you ask me. If I look into a cute pair of almond eyes while I am getting a slow wet one, she can have the car the house just keep it cummin' sugar!
I think the best one is LUCY POSITION(as Kcintoronto named it.....)
You've got to love that Lucy Position. The first time she did me I blasted off in 1 minute. I was so mad at myself for not being more prepared. LOL.
But how could I stop it, being on my back, ass by the side of the bed, legs up and the incredible Lucy standing at the side of the bed, banging my ass and jerking my cock. I didn't stand a chance.
Comment