Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucy you really always seem to go lower in my books!

You know this is just sick & twisted. I think some of you girls need to get a fucking life & please, get yourself some major mental health help!

Lucy. I have read what you wrote about my pictures & everything you tried to say about Sue. Now some people may be to stupid to read between your lines, but I am not! You were being very insulting for no reason at all. So please do not pretend on any level we are friends or that you were just making a point. You whole point was to insult, Ana, Sue & myself...sorry baby girl but you FAILED!

What is wrong, Sue getting some of your clients and it worries you. The problem is Lucy for all of us, no matter how hot you think you are, the clients get board and will spend there money on someone new. Having tits does NOT make you a "True" Shemale. Sorry to bust your bubble. But this is just part of the business, there will always be new girls coming along!
    As for my pictures. I will not spend $1000-$5000 for someone to take pro pics of me and then send them into that wonderful thing called photo shop and make them look 50% different and to be honest, fake & kinda unreal. You are a very pretty girl, but, not as pretty as your SC pictures. Kinda like Sue, but she did not need so much work nor have to spend so much money to have wonderful pictures! Other then that there is really no difference between you to.

Oops, my bad, there are a few differences. 1) She did not have to spend how many thousands of dollars to look just as good as you & in some even better. 2) She seems to be a wonderful person who is not bitter towards the other girls when something good happens to them or they get noticed. 3) She would not bother wasting her time to come on any board to put anther girl down. Just to try and make herself feel better. She has class & to much respect for herself! To me, that makes her look 1000 times better then you!

Lucy my problem has always been with you, that as a person, you just come across as jealousy, insecure, nasty & very fake. You are one of Canada's best looking shemales. But I have to tell you, when you open your mouth, you are not so pretty anymore. This is not just coming from me, but clients that I have had. They all say the samething to me. When they read what you say or listen to you talking bad about the other girls to them, it makes you less attractive as a whole package. It is a shame you feel the need to act like this, if you would just shut up, your business might get better and you would have less time for putting other girls down & turning people off with your poty mouth!

I am not insulting you Lucy, I am being honest with you. Really, you need to go back over the last couple of years and see how you have treated the other girls. What you have said to them and then, with an open heart tell me how you could think guys would get turned on or respect you for acting that way? Speaking the way you do and always calling the other girls names or questening that there not "real" in your books! Who says your way of thinking is the right way? No one can say how a person feels inside and you should know this first hand and respect that. Please, really just look at your past posts you might see what the rest of us see. If you do, you might want to change your ways because to be honest at times it is SHOCKING to me that someone so pretty could be so insecure and filled with so much hate!

Ana nor myself started this conversation, you did. You wasted your time looking though pictures of Sue just to find the worse one that makes her look as bad as you think she looks. Then you started name calling Ana because she did not agree with you. Then you made under handed remarks about my pictures and then, to top it all off you post old pictures of Ana that are not very sexy. All for what? Do you feel better? Does this make you a "real" Shemale now? Because if you are what a "real" Shemale is, I would rather be some big. Trashy, hairy Low Budget crossdresser!

Please, read over you posts and see what others see! If your half as smart as you talk about, I think you yourself will be very disapointed in what you have writen & how you have acted. That is how people really see you!
    Tasha
    Last edited by Tasha Jones RIP; 01-28-2010, 05:50 AM.
    Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

Originally posted by TashaJones View Post
      You know this is just sick & twisted. I think some of you girls need to get a fucking life & please, get yourself some major mental health help!

Lucy. I have read what you wrote about my pictures & everything you tried to say about Sue. Now some people may be to stupid to read between your lines, but I am not! You were being very insulting for no reason at all. So please do not pretend on any level we are friends or that you were just making a point. You whole point was to insult, Ana, Sue & myself...sorry baby girl but you FAILED!

What is wrong, Sue getting some of your clients and it worries you. The problem is Lucy for all of us, no matter how hot you think you are, the clients get board and will spend there money on someone new. Having tits does NOT make you a "True" Shemale. Sorry to bust your bubble. But this is just part of the business, there will always be new girls coming along!
      As for my pictures. I will not spend $1000-$5000 for someone to take pro pics of me and then send them into that wonderful thing called photo shop and make them look 50% different and to be honest, fake & kinda unreal. You are a very pretty girl, but, not as pretty as your SC pictures. Kinda like Sue, but she did not need so much work nor have to spend so much money to have wonderful pictures! Other then that there is really no difference between you to.

Oops, my bad, there are a few differences. 1) She did not have to spend how many thousands of dollars to look just as good as you & in some even better. 2) She seems to be a wonderful person who is not bitter towards the other girls when something good happens to them or they get noticed. 3) She would not bother wasting her time to come on any board to put anther girl down. Just to try and make herself feel better. She has class & to much respect for herself! To me, that makes her look 1000 times better then you!

Lucy my problem has always been with you, that as a person, you just come across as jealousy, insecure, nasty & very fake. You are one of Canada's best looking shemales. But I have to tell you, when you open your mouth, you are not so pretty anymore. This is not just coming from me, but clients that I have had. They all say the samething to me. When they read what you say or listen to you talking bad about the other girls to them, it makes you less attractive as a whole package. It is a shame you feel the need to act like this, if you would just shut up, your business might get better and you would have less time for putting other girls down & turning people off with your poty mouth!

I am not insulting you Lucy, I am being honest with you. Really, you need to go back over the last couple of years and see how you have treated the other girls. What you have said to them and then, with an open heart tell me how you could think guys would get turned on or respect you for acting that way? Speaking the way you do and always calling the other girls names or questening that there not "real" in your books! Who says your way of thinking is the right way? No one can say how a person feels inside and you should know this first hand and respect that. Please, really just look at your past posts you might see what the rest of us see. If you do, you might want to change your ways because to be honest at times it is SHOCKING to me that someone so pretty could be so insecure and filled with so much hate!

Ana nor myself started this conversation, you did. You wasted your time looking though pictures of Sue just to find the worse one that makes her look as bad as you think she looks. Then you started name calling Ana because she did not agree with you. Then you made under handed remarks about my pictures and then, to top it all off you post old pictures of Ana that are not very sexy. All for what? Do you feel better? Does this make you a "real" Shemale now? Because if you are what a "real" Shemale is, I would rather be some big. Trashy, hairy Low Budget crossdresser!

Please, read over you posts and see what others see! If your half as smart as you talk about, I think you yourself will be very disapointed in what you have writen & how you have acted. That is how people really see you!
      Tasha
      you and class really dont belong in the same sentence im sure you put ana up to all this crap just like you always do ana is better then this.
      Last edited by tslisaparadise; 01-28-2010, 08:32 AM.
      SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

I am really happy that you took it this far. What has made me happiest is that you are seen for what you truely are.

Comment

Girls we all come from the sameworld ... we should all helpeach others .. i dont know frm what all that came from but nobody is beter then nobody we all sta at the same place .. some for more time then the other one so some MAYBE lookj beter then others but at start we ALL was the same thing ...im very in chock now .. in montrealv we r a smaller comunity .. something like that will never happen .. yes sometime we get fight between each ther but we keep it between each other .... all that is realy not the buisnesse of lcient ..... im sure some client get ealy turn off by reading all this .... all the name on this topic r realy in my head very pretty girls and im sure that we r all very happy with how wee look like .. i hope soo ....
          sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen this much trash talking since I first joined the forum a few years ago.

I thought it was gone

Comment

Originally posted by the_conqueror View Post
              I haven't seen this much trash talking since I first joined the forum a few years ago.

I thought it was gone

ya me too but then again i still think elvis is alive too lol

Comment

and tasha don't give me thant innocent angel look please....
                I am not gonna write this long but all of us know what you did Soda and the rest of the girls who visit London Ontario.you called the cops after them,you back stab the other girls.

Tasha
                sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
                %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Originally posted by lucy View Post
                  and tasha don't give me thant innocent angel look please....
                  I am not gonna write this long but all of us know what you did Soda and the rest of the girls who visit London Ontario.you called the cops after them,you back stab the other girls.
                  karma is a very good thing what comes around goes around im sure when she tours somebody will pay her back lol

Comment

OMG, CAN'T BELIEVE HOW NASTY, THIS TOPIC HAS GONE. WEIGH OVER THE BELT,,,WOW.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS....THERE`S NO NEED TO ATTACK
                    OTHERS JUST TO UP THEMSELVES. GOSSIPING & BAD MOUTHING OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND THEIR BACKS ONLY SPEAKS 1 WORD ALONE,,,``INSECURITY``
                    FOR IF AN INDIVIDUAL IS SECURE & CONFIDENT ABOUT ON WHAT & HOW THEY ARE, THAT RADIATES FROM INSIDE OUT. THANK U.

Comment

I have never in my life called the police on ANY girl....If you wish for one second to listen to the ramblings of a sick twisted drugged out Tranny...then you are no better then her....do you really wish people to think that your on Soda's level LUCY? If it were up to Soda I would be the route of all the evil in her life.

London is not Toronto! I warned girls after that Ashley person was here and was causing so many problems that this might happen. I had no reason to call the police on her. I even offered to have her over for dinner...so please you yard ape, why would I bother? All this SHIT is because of Lisa's current problems and her sick twisted need to blame someone, because let us not forget, everyone fucking loves that losssseer! NOT

Lucy, these cunts are fucking sick in the head, why go down to there level and embarrass yourself and put your reputation on the line for the likes of those Trash pits!

As for that Trashy, Low Budget, Welfare collecting Pathetic excuse for a Tranny. Lisa Parasite. Why don't you go and take care of those kids and stop being a bitter nasty old fucker, Dude, get a fucking Life! This can work boths ways Lisa. You wanna keep causing shit in my life and posting things about me. I can do the same to your life but baby, so much worse for you!

Really...do you wish to go down that road? Cause to be honest, I could have some fun with you kitten....So go back to having your Timmie's and do not fucking talk about me again....or like you say...it is fucking on cunt! I may have to watch what I say on "This" forum.....but there is so many other places for me to vent to! Lisa, meet line!

Now, let us move on from this waste of space topic! God, Paris you are so lucky that in Montreal you do not have these low budget Trannys to deal with.!!!

Kisses
                      X0X0

Kisses!

Comment

Originally posted by Naughty Nevaeh
                        i love how the only response to me Lucy is you believing i'm on drugs.... as if somehow that's the only logical way for me to have said what i have said and see what i saw. sorry hunny but the question needs to be asked to you... HOW FUCKED UP ARE YOU
                        I dont even know you, and while I'm rarely one to get involved in these personal conflicts, you just took it to a whole new level.
                        you are in no position to judge and use someone else to exhibit an example.
                        that shows someone who is truely pathetic, insecure and a down right miserable soul. go and fix your own problems first hunny before you go around telling other people whats wrong with them. grow the fuck up
                        i really dont understand how guys speak so highly of you, unless you're a phenominal actress and hide how spiteful of a person you are. i'm seldomly disgusted by someone but Lucy, you full out make me sick to my stomach.
                        Back Off
                        Lisa we have been down this road before. You keep this shit up with me....then game on! I will not back off of you either this time. You think lossing your home is bad...wait till I get done with you. This has now gone to far on your part.....I am telling you...you will regret if you do not back the fuck off of my shit.

I still have that file on your ass....

Stop talking to the girls about your lies about me. Stop your emailing/pvt messaging/posting these same lies.

I did not fucking report you skanky ass...I am not the only one who dislikes you. I have tried to tell you this and my second call was from my heart! I was trying to deal with this like adults because to be honest whoever did this to you has no heart.

But after dealing with these attacks on the forum for the last 72 hours....I am now in the same boat as who ever wanted to cause you to suffer....

I am telling you, back away and see that I see one more post about me from you. If I hear from one more person the things your saying about me.
                        That will be that. You will see what happens next and again that whole house thing will be a vaction!

Last warning! Trust me Lisa, I am telling you,I am even more pissed off then 6 months ago....the different thing about this time, I will not stop till you really have lost everything...now back the fuck off my shit please!
                        __________________thats from your friend trasha just now

Comment

Lisa I have no problem with you posting that Private Message!

It is the truth. I need to defend myself against the attack you and your GF's have launched against me the last 72 hours. It has been non stop. Between the phone calls, emails and pvt messages and of course the posts...

It is silly and will get none of you anywhere! Fill your boots but, there is always a reaction to your actions!!

Now, posting personal info, is that NOT a warning there Mod Lisa?

Comment

its sooo easy to give infrection,erase the person's posts and replies and make her look like an idiot.why don't you give infrection to yourself after your ugly comments.
                            you kept erasing my posts and let the others go.was it fair?
                            but I am so used to it in this forums.its always been like this .its not one to one game....
                            I didn;t jugde anybody,I didn't write anything bad to anybody till XLana involved it with her bad mouth.
                            read the all thread carefully from the beginning and at least try to be fair.thats true I never met you and I am not willing to.
                            and all of my clients knows me very well over 8 years,I don;t care about the rest of you guys..
                            sigpichttp://www.tslucy.com 416 929 2043
                            %100 REAL TRANSEXUAL( 7/24 lives as a woman),GREAT FOR FIRST TIMERS... Many have tried to be like LUCY but since "IMITATION IS THE SINCEREST FORM OF FLATTERY" only LUCY will do.....

Comment

Lisa I have no problem with you posting that Private Message!

It is the truth. I need to defend myself against the attack you and your GF's have launched against me the last 72 hours. It has been non stop. Between the phone calls, emails and pvt messages and of course the posts...

It is silly and will get none of you anywhere! Fill your boots but, there is always a reaction to your actions!!

Now, posting personal info, is that NOT a warning there Mod Lisa?
                              i have no problem getting docked a few points my dear the difference is i dont goi crying to your friend nev

Comment

Nev is not my friend! I really like her, but to call her my friend would be untrue. I have met her once in my life. I do consider Craig a friend and a great guy. But unlike the likes of you. I would never use that friendship to get him to try and get in the middle of this shit.

Do I bitch to him, yes, but he treats me like any other member. I do not expect any different. You should learn that my dear! Never take advantage of friends! As well, Nev is who you bitch to when there are problems on the forum you dumb twat!

Comment

Working...
                                X