Did Sarina steal Bailey's thunder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raging Bob View Post
    I'm not freaked out as much as confused...lol. I don't even know if he likes her or not.
    Sounds like he is kind of saying that he hates god for making a girl like her because she is so hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Clone 0101 View Post
      Sounds like he is kind of saying that he hates god for making a girl like her because she is so hot.
      i sure as hell dont find her hot period but sarina is about as hot as they cum
      SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Originally posted by dom r View Post
        I just ordered the Bailey Jay Line Trap dvd because her cute kiddie-like hair style makes her look really hot. But Sarina is even prettier and "I cant believe that pretty woman has a cock" should be the title of her first dvd. Only a heterosexual guy would want her dick since shes a true female. She should not be discriminated against and be labelled a shemale, transsexual or transgender just because of her genitals. She is a real girl.
        your fucked
        SEMI-RETIRED 519-209-3058

Comment

Originally posted by tslisaparadise View Post
          i sure as hell dont find her hot period but sarina is about as hot as they cum
          I agree Lisa.

Comment

I think Bailey Jay is one the cutest shemales in the world.

I am Greep, hear me roar

Comment

If we all found the same things attractive there'd be one house with a line up of guys from here to Vegas!!
              "Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than
              Standing in a garage makes you a car."

Comment

Originally posted by greep View Post
                I think Bailey Jay is one the cutest shemales in the world.

Originally posted by Raging Bob View Post
                If we all found the same things attractive there'd be one house with a line up of guys from here to Vegas!!
                HAHA WOW nutty thread! Bailey Jay is hot! She is no fucking Sarina but any means.She needs bigger tits 2. Still a sexy girl tho dam!

shemale spotlight

Comment

|Bailey Jay and Sarina are both smokin' hot in their own way. Bailey has a chameleon like way of going from innocent to slutty with her look. Sarina is a stunner but she's pretty much Sarina all the time.(no complaints from me!)

Comment

They are both super hott. But Bailey is the kinda girl I love, cute, sexy, funny. My kinda girl.

One question, is Sarnia also Alexis from shemale yum? If so, I liked her look before, I don't mind the bigger boobs, but I'm not a fan of butt implants, she had a great ass before. Check out how fine she was, kinda Bailey like.
                    Attached Files
                    Tgirls Rock My World

Comment

I'd take Bailey any day over Sarina.

Comment

Dude you may be right!!! I'll have to do some in depth research on this.....pass the Kleenex!

Comment

no

i love both!!

Comment

Working...
                          X