• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIA ON EROS!

http://www.eros-toronto.com/sections/tvts.htm
    She tapes a lot of her clients.

Re:MIA ON EROS!

hey guyz

i have not been with mia but she is hott...however i have herd that she is not the nicest person to be with; is this true? does anyone have any comments?

tglove

Comment

Holy Crap, she looks better than ever!!!!! I have heard mixed reviews about her but, I can't speak from experience. If her service is half as good as she looks......

enjoy
      Poker Broker

Comment

Sadly the service is below average. Tried her about 1 year ago (unless she changed her attitude)... very rushed... $$$... and out. Not into topping or being topped so can't speak towards that option. It was only oral and mostly a HJ... and I do not know why she was so pissy with me... I was fresly showered and shaved and behaved like a gentleman to be sure... She did get hard.... but could not or would not cum... that certainly disappointed... since that was major part of the fantasy. YMMV and I hope so people have had and have good experiences with her.... I'm not going back....
        Still looking for that elusive nice looking Tgirl with a nice attitude and the ability to cum!
        When Life Becomes A Pain in the Ass, Use More Lube, or Learn to Enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
        X