Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasha's new masturbating flesh-light video

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=UkWnc-J765-

Very short webcam show I did late Saturday night...I was horny and needed to get off!
    Hope you guys like...
    Tasha

You can also check out my new video page on my website with some of my other videos.
    http://www.tgirlradio.com/TashaVid.html
    Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

thank s form sharing what you like..

Comment

I have a fleshlite but like you Tasha I have a smaller cock and for me it just doesn't offer enough friction, for lack of a better word. I noticed in your video that it really didn't seem to make you all that hard, which is the same problem I have with the fleshlite.

Thanks for posting the video BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray View Post
        I have a fleshlite but like you Tasha I have a smaller cock and for me it just doesn't offer enough friction, for lack of a better word. I noticed in your video that it really didn't seem to make you all that hard, which is the same problem I have with the fleshlite.

Thanks for posting the video BTW.
        Hey Ray.
        Fleshlights come in different suction/sizes and body parts. I have the tightest one so it works just fine for me. It feels so good pushing it really hard against my cock! It is also good to use the correct lube!

As for my hardness, I am diabetic which has an effect on my southern area! As well, to be honest I already had an orgasm 2 hours before this video. I am a once a day hard type of girl.

Thanks
        Peace, Love & Sex is how I am spending my days

Comment

Thanks for your reply and I hear ya with that once a day thing, LOL. I do have the tightest one but it's not as good as what I normally use. I have what is called the Ultimate Jack Off Sleeve. It's about 6" long and the inside is covered with nubs. I duct tape it to a small table and that way it's kind of like a doggy style fuck. You have to be careful when taping it to the table because you need to leave room to expand for the cock, even with my smaller cock. You can get them at Amazon, believe it or not.

Comment

Nice razer keyboard!

Comment

Working...
            X