Recent hack attacks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent hack attacks

During the past few months, my site has been hacked and attacked on several occasions. I have just installed elaborate security measures and the site is now fully protected. To the person who wants to bring my site down, good luck! I know who you are now but I don't have any time for your stupid games. To my clients, I apologize for any trouble these attacks may have caused. We've seen the end of it. It is safe to surf the site.

When the internet became an important way for clients to find a service provider, I decided to create a top-notch site, reflecting my personality and views. The attacks come from someone desperate to prevent me from succeeding.

Rather than make me falter, these attacks have renewed my determination to maintain the best site possible. Look forward to some amazing updates over the next few months. I'm in the planning stages of a new photoshoot and discussing site design changes.

If you appreciate my site, you will also appreciate what I can do for you in-the-flesh. I look forward to seeing you soon.
    Thank you for your continuing support,

Sunshine
    www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

So sorry that someone would do this to you. Im glad you can rise above. Rise up lotus flower. xoxo

Comment

It's all over

Originally posted by Christina View Post
      So sorry that someone would do this to you. Im glad you can rise above. Rise up lotus flower. xoxo
      I've got some powerful software at work now. The attacks are over. It seems so childish to install viruses on people's sites. I know the attacker has already tried to reinstall the virus on a few occasions but was unsuccessful. Everything will be safe from now on.

Sunshine
      www.ts-sunshine.ca You may find many copies of my style around but I am proud to be an original. If you want a beautiful shemale, I'm your girl.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine View Post
        I've got some powerful software at work now. The attacks are over. It seems so childish to install viruses on people's sites. I know the attacker has already tried to reinstall the virus on a few occasions but was unsuccessful. Everything will be safe from now on.

Sunshine
        There is a 99.9% chance that this attacker does not even know you.
        It is usually not personal at all.

These people have servers set up that detect vulnerable software on websites, then attack it automatically over and over.
        Once they find you, they will keep coming until you do something to stop them.

It is not childish because they have a purpose, they don't just do it for fun.
        Usually the virus they implant will allow them to steal information from or attack the people who get the virus.
        theladyboyforums.com
        asiants.com
        tgirlasian.com

Comment

Working...
        X