No announcement yet.

My new website PURE-TS that is all bareback hardcore with 3 weekly updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian is in Vegas and he has a moral dilemma. Does he give in to his dark impulses or stay pure as snow? Natalie Mars & Shiri are his conscience and they argue with him until Natalie wins out. While making her point, she realizes that he has a big dick that is VERY fuckable. Next thing you know they are both sucking his cock and riding his big dick together!

you can see this update and join my site - HERE
    check out my OFFICIAL bareback site - PURE-TS

Comment

• Trixxy Von Tease is a lovely alt TS model that loves big dicks in her tight ass. She shows off her big booty by taking the cock of Christian bareback in their Vegas hotel room.

Comment

• Kylie Maria is one of the top stars in the TS world. She is busty, gorgeous, and loves getting fucked hard bareback. She finds a big dick guy in her hotel room and watch her go crazy on that cock!

Comment

• Brittany Snow & Christian just had a romantic evening in Las Vegas. And what better way to cap off a romantic date than with some bareback anal sex? Watch her suck his cock and get fucked hard.

Comment

• Christian hits the pool in Vegas and somehow meets the super busty blonde Tara Emory. They go back to her hotel room where he gets really lucky. She blows him and then takes him deep in her ass bareback until she swallows his load.

Comment

• Korra Del Rio and Christian have undeniable sexual chemistry. When they get together, the clothes come off, and the room heats up. He gets her naked and slips his cock inside her tight ass. They fuck passionately until he creampies her ass.

Comment

• gorgeous latina Britney Boykins is back for more sex! She goes on a hot date with Christian and when they return to the room, its time to get busy! She sucks his cock and then takes him deep in her ass.

Comment

• Brooklyn Roberts & Kinky Kora are super cute nerds who just want to get fucked. They have never shared a cock before and Christian is ready & willing to help. They suck his big dick before bending over and taking him deep in their tight asses. Watch them cheer each other while getting assfucked into oblivion.

Comment

• Beautiful

Originally posted by christianxxx View Post
                    Brooklyn Roberts & Kinky Kora are super cute nerds who just want to get fucked. They have never shared a cock before and Christian is ready & willing to help. They suck his big dick before bending over and taking him deep in their tight asses. Watch them cheer each other while getting assfucked into oblivion.

Comment

• Freya Wynn is a tall and sexy TS starlet that really enjoys massaging a guys prostate while jerking him off. Her anal milking style has been perfected and he soon comes all over himself.

Comment

• Alexa Scout is a gorgeous teen TS that oozes sex appeal. Her professor Christian is powerless to resist her charms (and her cock). They have passionate bareback sex in this INTENSE scene.

Comment

• Originally posted by christianxxx View Post
                          gorgeous latina Britney Boykins is back for more sex! She goes on a hot date with Christian and when they return to the room, its time to get busy! She sucks his cock and then takes him deep in her ass.

those tattoo's for me are such a fucking turn on....jesus.
                          T-Girl ass and cock......all day, every day.

Comment

• Juliana Nogueira is one of the top Brazilian TS superstars and she meets me in my hotel for some hot & sexy fun. I have to leave, but before I go, she wants to jerk me off and give me a lifetime of memories.

Comment

• Christian is a dirty motherfucker. He is dating Robbi Racks, but is not very faithful. After fucking Robbi in the bathroom, she kicks him out where he spots Holly Parker getting ready for a night out. He quickly works his magic and soon finds himself deep inside her ass while Robbi is blissfully unaware a few rooms away. Score!

Comment

• Beth Bell & Cassidy Chase are spending the night together, but they only have one thing on their mind. Calling over their favorite guy so he can fuck them both together! watch these TS cuties get fucked bareback while playing with each other.

Comment

Working...
                                X