Trans Dating Scene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trans Dating Scene

Ive met some wonderful tgirls over the last couple years and had some fantastic times, but all have been pay to play scenarios. What I have been craving lately is the opportunity to go on a date or have a real conversation with a trans-woman. So I guess I am asking if any of you guys are dating someone that is trans and if so, how did you guys meet? I would be interested to know...

Go to Thailand, Crag goes every Autumn
    SINcerely, Lora-Lana

Comment

In my opinion Thailand is one of the best places

Comment

I had a long-term relationship with a tgirl in Thailand. Then we had a short break in the relationship because I couldn't hold back and cheated on my beloved tgirlfriend. I am very sorry that I did so because of a small quarrel and it is very good that I am to reestablish a relationship with her in a couple of months. We're doing much better now but there's still something I need to work on to get closer to what our relationship was like in the beginning. I think everyone will be able to find themselves a nice tgirl not only in Thailand but also in many other countries.
        Last edited by JohnGuer; 01-18-2021, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
          Ive met some wonderful tgirls over the last couple years and had some fantastic times, but all have been pay to play scenarios. What I have been craving lately is the opportunity to go on a date or have a real conversation with a trans-woman. So I guess I am asking if any of you guys are dating someone that is trans and if so, how did you guys meet? I would be interested to know...
          Try Grindr, if you’re in a large city like Toronto, Montreal or Vancouver. There’s some trans women on there.

Comment

Working...
          X