Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problems answering PM's

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problems answering PM's

    Hi Crag, Seem to have a couple of problems when trying to answer PM's. Using Chrome I cannot space. All the words run together. This problem is eliminated when using ME but then the only way I could post a message was with a quick reply. For some reason I couldn't navigate to the post reply when using the reply to message. If you could check this out sometime it would be appreciated.

  • #2
    Me too..

    It's intermittent and not limited to this site..

    I'm thinking it's chrome.. that or windows 10 which is absolutely fucked beyond belief anyways..

    Comment


    • #3
      just tested.

      SAfari, chrome, Firefox all okay on IPhone 5s,6s,7 iPad Air 1 &2, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro.

      must be a chrome PC issue.
      Shyla Wild
      Transsexual Escort of Choice
      Canada?s Finest
      https://onlyfans.com/shylawild

      Twitter: @Shylawild

      Travel

      PRESENTLY NOT AVAILABLE FOR APPOINTMENT
      PRESENTLY NOT TRAVELING DUE TO COVID 19

      Comment


      • #4
        hm.... i wish Ray would PM me....

        Comment



        Working...
        X