Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Trick to Cleaning

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Trick to Cleaning

    Hey Everyone

    I've done a bit of looking around on here (other threads) and it seems that everyone contradicts eachother on the best method for cleaning out prior to seeing one of you wonderful ladies.

    I've never bottomed before and I am interested in trying it out. To be honest I've never had anything go up the out chute.

    I'm just curious as to which is the easiest most effective way to cleaning out. I live with a couple roommates and we only have 1 bathroom in the apartment so sitting on the toilet for periods of time with an enema wouldn't really work for me.

    Hopefully you guys can give me a hand.. please and thank you

  • #2
    Not really sure what you're hoping to hear. There really isn't a 'trick'. It takes time and often repetition to achieve a level of cleanliness. Enema/Douching is only way to go, as far as I know. It also depends on what and how much you eat. If your regular time for a BM is at noon, then wait for that to happen before starting to cleanse.Stay away from spicy foods the day before you want to do this....imo.

    Makes one appreciate what many of these girls do daily in order to provide a great experience.

    Comment


    • #3
      There is no easy or quick way to satisfactorily clean your behind but there is no need for you to tie up the bathroom for an inordinate amount of time either. If you’re organized and have assembled everything you're going to need ahead of time, douching shouldn’t take you any longer than almost any normal morning routine shit/shower/shave would take, so your roommates should be able to handle being locked out without begging you to let them in.

      Batman’s suggestion certainly has merit and should help with cleansing the freshly emptied rectum and it will also help ensure you’d stay clean for a bit longer but, depending upon your body’s normal “dump” time and the time of your upcoming appointment, it might not be possible to always take full advantage of his suggestion because it is always best done as soon as possible before the session.

      Comment


      • #4
        I am a top however I still clean it all out regularly. I like rimming and also just love to feel clean when I am having sex with women or trans women. Getting out lumps of fecal matter is healthy in light of many studies as well. Although some may tell you that cleaning it out too much is not good.. who knows...

        I use the enema bag. Fill it with warm water, fill myself up, sit on the toilet.. I do it over and over until it is nice clear water coming out. Since I Do it regularly, I rarely need more than a couple of flushes.

        You have roommates... so, here is a tactic I would suggest to conceal this... become a guy who is noted for taking long showers (say 15 - 20 minutes).. Run the shower and do your enema thing and nobody will be the wiser.


        Keep in mind... if you do the enema program, it gets water up in there deeply.... DO NOT do this right before you go to have sex because there is a chance gravity has not finished and something that was way up there slides out with some water .... do the enemas several hours before and so you make sure you are not going to have leakage, and then you can use a douching thing if you have to "go" in the interim and can clean up and take a shower.

        Healthy diets also help with your colon and ease that your body expels fecal matter. Someone who eats a lot of fast food is likely to have more junk sitting in there that is subject to creating unpleasant moments.

        Crag's advice on using dildos before you engage in bottoming with a real person is the absolute best way to go. Make it part of your masturbation sessions. You need to know you can handle it, that it will feel good, and your butthole is loosened up a bit so you can take a cock in there.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks for the help guys. I'll have to start taking longer showers. And in terms of practice dildos...what are good ones?

          Comment


          • #6
            i thought it would be more exciting if a female or shemale kept their butt more natural looking instead of cleaning it when having outercourse or inter, must add an oil for either way, vegetable oil?, why not? Be creative and excited when cumming, not boring.
            Last edited by dom r; 01-05-2017, 08:10 PM.

            Comment



            Working...
            X