If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Too many too list
I love love a day with each there beautiful ladies
megan nutwood (goal to drain her over n over)
sinnamin (would love to play with her for hours)
barbie (dreams of meeting Barbie on the street and spending the night going at each other)
dita
Maria Skye (I heard sketchy things but she seems like so much fun n freaky it make my cock leak)
Theres some pornhub shemale self F videos, dicks are flexible when soft or partially hard as they place the tip on or slightly in using hand, maby a bit stretching it, then it gets harder, it is possible to do this or maby not(must not be painful due to the bend or curvature), maby only by a partial erection til cum so it doesnt bend, or just the head, or tip in or on or near by since thats all that reaches.(wish i could, actually near by!!!)(get it? near bi). They all came big time while keeping it still or making some kind of movements(they must of got really excited due to the feel of their own in their own because they all came quick), sadly there was either no audio, poor sound, loud music playing or they didnt make cum sound at peak(the most important and exciting sound to hear in shemale porno). HERES the front picture of a 20 something year old shemale self F video from pornhub. Looks like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE but she actually does it-(notice its long enough to do it but ouch the bend)-
Interesting vids! Have you tried this Ms Shyla Wild it seems you may be among the very few on these forums who may actually have a chance to be successful!
Cheers Digger
Too many too list
I love love a day with each there beautiful ladies
megan nutwood (goal to drain her over n over)
sinnamin (would love to play with her for hours)
barbie (dreams of meeting Barbie on the street and spending the night going at each other)
dita
Maria Skye (I heard sketchy things but she seems like so much fun n freaky it make my cock leak)
PART OF MY JOB, TO KNOW WHERE I PLACE MY HANDS, MY LIPS , MY TONGUE , MY LEGS EVEN MY THOUGHTS...I CAN BECOME YOUR FIRST KISS OR ANY IMAGE YOU DREAM IN A PLAYBOY MAGAZINE...AM I YOUR SECRETARY , STUDENT, TEACHER, GF, SEX SLAVE, OR MISTRESS...??
Interesting vids! Have you tried this Ms Shyla Wild it seems you may be among the very few on these forums who may actually have a chance to be successful!
Cheers Digger
I wish Shyla would make a lot of porn, I'd be her biggest fan
Comment