Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miran

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Miran

    She's going to be escorting in Vegas in February.... sooooooooo tempting!

    http://japanshemaleescort.club/girls...pha#ad-image-2

  • #2
    I just did a quick currency exchange, and this is very affordable. Priority booking is just a little over $300 CDN for an hour. Quite surprised at that.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by luckydawg80 View Post
      I just did a quick currency exchange, and this is very affordable. Priority booking is just a little over $300 CDN for an hour. Quite surprised at that.
      Had noticed the same yesterday. At first I thought 3000 would have been more probable..
      But considering the explanations provided by Crag it makes more sense. Competition is a good thing after all!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
        Given you could go to thailand and have an orgy with 4 Miran look-a-likes for the same price.

        Crag you stop it! Cease teasing the devil in me...

        Comment


        • #5
          I highly doubt that someone of Miran's magnitude will be that cheep ($300 CDN) when she gets to Vegas. That 28,000 JYP price is most likely for within Japan only. I could be wrong but I'm sure she can get way more then that in Vegas. There might be a lot of competition but there is only one real Miran and she does have a huge fan base.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by sas3443 View Post
            I highly doubt that someone of Miran's magnitude will be that cheep ($300 CDN) when she gets to Vegas. That 28,000 JYP price is most likely for within Japan only. I could be wrong but I'm sure she can get way more then that in Vegas. There might be a lot of competition but there is only one real Miran and she does have a huge fan base.
            Perhaps but as someone pointed out there is a lot of competition in Vegas. I checked Eros.com and Vegas has 45 trans girls listed with some being porn stars that are charging $400.

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm amazed at the circa $300 price... but she is also a huge star in Japan and that is what she charges there.
              Last edited by Nyles; 02-06-2017, 12:33 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                If you look closer at the ad, her US price is $250 hr everything included. What a great opportunity!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Avn

                  Originally posted by Wetcoaster99 View Post
                  Perhaps but as someone pointed out there is a lot of competition in Vegas. I checked Eros.com and Vegas has 45 trans girls listed with some being porn stars that are charging $400.
                  I use EROS as well when travelling in the states and hopefully https://www.shemaleusa.com/escort/index.php will gain more traction down there too. Las Vegas has quite a few listings this time of year because the AVN's were just there. This will drop to less than 30 girls soon. But you are absolutely right...a lot of them have done porn and I've seen some notable names for $300 USD.
                  ...and that's why the Leafs will never win the cup

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh man, I wish I could go to Vegas while she is there! If she ever went on a Canadian tour I'd book time off to see her. Perhaps next year

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Oh oh.... I've taken the first steps.... filled out a booking form for Vegas.... waiting to hear back.

                      Form jumped from 1hour to 3 with no 2 hour choice... going to see if can book for 2 hours...

                      not guaranteed everything will fall into place.... but maybe.....

                      Geez I'm excited.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        wow what a beauty

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          wow shes a hottie

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Nyles View Post
                            Oh oh.... I've taken the first steps.... filled out a booking form for Vegas.... waiting to hear back.

                            Form jumped from 1hour to 3 with no 2 hour choice... going to see if can book for 2 hours...

                            not guaranteed everything will fall into place.... but maybe.....

                            Geez I'm excited.
                            Now be sure to take lots of photos and we're all going to want a full report about every minute of your encounter !

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LOL

                              I was told the time I chose was going to be taken up with a photo shoot (I didn't receive an invitation) looks like she will be in Vegas longer so I'll try another time... a bit complicated as I want to try to co-ordinate something else with this. Bit of a language problem as well.

                              Also hope to go to the Vegas Lounge.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X