Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miran

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Also hope to go to the Vegas Lounge.
    AVOID, what a dump, 99% garbage, mostly CD/TV at best,

    well, if you have never been, then go once, then you will know what I mean.

    If you look closer at the ad, her US price is $250 hr everything included. What a great opportunity!
    Most girls in Vegas are reasonable price, there is lots to choose from,
    Now $200-$250 USA convert to Canadian, well, you know,
    problem is very few do outcalls, mainly cause of the Casino thing, some Casino's don't care,
    so add a taxi ride 2 ways (or car rental) , or add another $100 USA for the outcall (and may ask you to pay for their taxi)
    and I find they (local Vegas girls) lack the GFE, well it is Vegas everything is rush rush rush money money money

    And just me, Most of my USA experiences have been terrible (90%) but I have hit a few good ones,
    get the deal up front before travelling to SP, kissing, fucking, covered, top/bottom, etc.
    mind you, they will change their mind once they get the $$$

    just my $0.02 CAN

    Stick with and Support your Canadian Girls
    how can't you love a t-girl ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Thanks Dan - I Greatly appreciate your comments.

      Re Vegas Lounge - I kind of enjoy sketchy places so I think I will go at least once.

      Not sure safest publication to find Shemales in Vegas and if there is any review site of them.

      I'd be going for Miran..... will be a dream come true if it works out... she only does outcall and adds $100 for that .. still reasonable considering her star quality.

      Must say I wish this were all happening in Canada.... nervous about trying things in the States.

      Comment



      Working...
      X