Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Any good apps for meeting TGirls or CDs
Collapse
X
-
I'm sure this thread is old, but there are plenty of places to me trans women who are looking to date.Originally posted by Raging Squirrel View PostNot sure if the OP is looking to meet escorts for free or meet people for legitimate dates but there aren't many apps or transgender "dating sites" that work. In my limited experience they're all packed with fake profiles or girls over seas looking to cam with you.
If you want to meet escorts then your best bet is Eros, Shemale Canada or similar sites and fork over the cash.
If your goal is to meet someone for dating and an actual relationship then probably just a regular site like POF or okcupid would work.. Of course you need some luck on your side too. As for transgender dating sites, I would never take them seriously at all. Each one I've been on refers to these women as shemales, ladyboys or trannies. If they were serious about their site they'd never use those terms! And as I said above, tons of fake profiles.
P.S. I have dated a couple trans women over the years and met them on POF by accident.
Transgenderdate.com
MyTransexualdate.com
There is an app named "trans"
OkCupid has added "trans woman" as a gender
There really are some on CL
Personally, I use on line dating because guys are too shy or insecure to approach me in public most of the time. Online I can say, this is me, this is the kind of guy I prefer, chat a bit and see where things go, then go out on a date in public and see if there's any chemistry.
I can learn enough about people to screen out guys I am totally not looking for. Married or otherwise attached or "down low" guys are eliminated.
Guys who do not meet basic physical criteria I prefer such as height, etc., are eliminated.
Guys who are not local to me, or semi-local, are eliminated.
I also eliminate guys:
-If they use disrespectful terms like "Tranny" or "Shemale".
-If they send a picture of their cock, or describe their cock without my having asked.
-if they start talking or texting about sexual things before I am comfortable doing that.
Assuming a guy is attractive to me, and doesn't turn into an ass or a creep, or take things in a sexual direction before I am willing to go there, then the next step is to go out on a date in public and see if there's attraction in person.
Come over to my house and stay in is not a date, I never do that for a first meeting.
Coffee or lunch is fine for a meet and greet, but you will pick me up for coffee or lunch, and drop me off back home or wherever I'm going, you don't get invited in after taking me out for coffee or lunch. I guess pretty much with any mature woman a guy should plan to spend as much on a date as he would for an escort visit anyway.
Though it's not out of the question for a really hot guy who is just my type that I am super attracted to (Caucasians 6'4" or taller) to get lucky after a cheap date, or even get a booty call if he's dl or attached/married.
Dating a trans woman is like dating any other woman, except in many cases we probably have higher standards, at least about how we expect our potential partner to treat us.
And, guys who are determined to date trans women have to understand that we are cynical and jaded because of all the pricks and creeps who we've had to deal with before we talk to you, just as trans women have to understand guys have sometimes been taken advantage of by girls that were just on the make.
Any guy who is married, attached, or unwilling to date A trans woman publicly for whatever reason is better off staying with escorts. It is actually safer for them, if a married guy dupes some na?ve trans woman in to sleeping with him she could easily out him.
Also, when it comes to dating people from online, and I don't care what sex or gender you are, for me I insist on a recent face pic and an actual phone number. I don't communicate with potential dates through chat apps. I do not waste time communicating with people who are not local enough to meet in person within 2 weeks of my initial contact with them.
Why do I do things the way I do? Because I have enough experience to have seen the games that people play with online dating. I'm at the point where I'm seeing a couple people casually and I'm not looking for any new dates. If someone interesting popped up on OKC or somewhere I would probably go out to dinner with them.
For the guys who won't date escorts or former escorts, I just want to point out that transitioning is expensive, it's hard to find a good job as employment discrimination against trans people is prevalent, and unless one transitions at and older age after having a successful career or comes from family money then it is hard to afford things like cosmetic surgery. That's why such a high percentage of the prettiest trans women work as escorts.
If you're going to have a relationship with a trans woman you're either going to have to be in a position to help her out with her transition costs, or you're going to have to be OK with her profession.
Pretty transsexual women (I don't like the word "passable" to me it's offensive) are very, very rare. That's why they call us unicorns. And I mean pretty transsexuals, pretty transsexual women are rare as opposed to less pretty trans women, cross dressers or transvestites.
If you are looking for a pretty transsexual woman who is not now nor has ever worked as an escort, you are looking for something you will probably never find. They are out there but they are very very very very very rare.
And if you do not care to, or cannot, help her out with her transition costs then you are probably deluding yourself about finding one of these rare ones.
Clients are obviously another story for a different thread.
Comment
-
Trans-specific sites like tsdating and transgenderdate cater to the perversion towards transsexuals, not towards actual relationships with such people. If you're serious, you'd go to OkC, PoF, or Tinder; there are so many trans on those sites; I actively use all 3 to hook-up with girls & occasionally super lucky, super hot, and super cute guys. I'm on transgenderdate for the luls, but it's one of those sites that's mostly fake profiles or crossdressers claiming to be transsexuals. For the girls that can and do live in stealth, they're always on the normal dating sites. Stay away from tsdating. It's fake profiles, Porn-Star advertisements everywhere, and then the rest is crossdressers.
Comment
-
Yes the TS specific sites generally have escorts, or are just fakes and are a waste....... and yes, I know in my city there are many Trans women who use online dating for actual relationships (such as the ones you mentioned). They have the same issues though as most of their replies are guys looking for dick, a fantasy, or will date them but its always "lets hang at my place or your place"......Originally posted by tsskye View PostTrans-specific sites like tsdating and transgenderdate cater to the perversion towards transsexuals, not towards actual relationships with such people. If you're serious, you'd go to OkC, PoF, or Tinder; there are so many trans on those sites; I actively use all 3 to hook-up with girls & occasionally super lucky, super hot, and super cute guys. I'm on transgenderdate for the luls, but it's one of those sites that's mostly fake profiles or crossdressers claiming to be transsexuals. For the girls that can and do live in stealth, they're always on the normal dating sites. Stay away from tsdating. It's fake profiles, Porn-Star advertisements everywhere, and then the rest is crossdressers.
I was in a store last week and there was a very beautiful woman working in the makeup area as I walked through and I could tell she was trans from a bit of the voice. I happened to ask where to find the mens fragrances area and we yapped a bit.. I asked if she would like to go for dinner sometime and she said sure. I never even mentioned trans.... she called me later to "tell me the news" (assuming I didn't know) and said how happy she was a guy just asked her out normally. Apparently she uses the dating sites and the guys end up just wanting sex, or being in private, and she never gets taking out on real dates other than maybe meeting for a coffee in a sort of discreet way. LIke they get their "Tgirl fantasy" and then don't call until the next time they want to have sex. So, it seems that trans women have the same issues on conventional dating sites as they would in other places on the net.
Always a tough road!
Comment
-
Well, she isn't an escort so there won't be any reviews or comments on the forum about what she is like in the sack.. lol But the dinner date was Sunday night and it went better than I could have hoped.Originally posted by Goober1 View PostJV:
Good to hear and keep us posted how things go!
Goober
Comment
-
Sometimes you just get that lucky dayWell, she isn't an escort so there won't be any reviews or comments on the forum about what she is like in the sack.. lol But the dinner date was Sunday night and it went better than I could have hoped.
Congrats
As for me, I have stories to tell, but not just yet,
Lets just say my client days are OVER, and my escort days are OVER,
Yes there are trans-girls to meet out there that are not Escorts,
It just took me a long long long long time to find
Doh
More to come, laterhow can't you love a t-girl ?
Comment
-
I only found one myself a while back (don't recall the name) but it sucked in the end. It gave a list of girls that were also on the app and allowed you to choose what you would show you how compatible you were but the problem was, every girl it showed had zero compatibility, lived in other countries and the list NEVER changed or allowed you to search for other people. In the end, I wound up deleting it...it was basically a waste of time. I would love to know of another one that would actually be worth it but in reality, I think it's best just to go out and meet people. I'd be doing the same myself but, I really don't know anyone in my area that can sort of introduce me to the club/bar scene in Philly.
Comment
-
Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View PostI only found one myself a while back (don't recall the name) but it sucked in the end. It gave a list of girls that were also on the app and allowed you to choose what you would show you how compatible you were but the problem was, every girl it showed had zero compatibility, lived in other countries and the list NEVER changed or allowed you to search for other people. In the end, I wound up deleting it...it was basically a waste of time. I would love to know of another one that would actually be worth it but in reality, I think it's best just to go out and meet people. I'd be doing the same myself but, I really don't know anyone in my area that can sort of introduce me to the club/bar scene in Philly.
Search the Apple Store for an app called "Trans", not sure if they have an android version, but there's no reason for anyone to have a device other than an iPhone anyway. Android sucks
Comment


Comment