Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trying to make some new friends

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trying to make some new friends

    Title explains it all. Looking to make some new friends, with people just as interested in trans girls as me or trans girls too. Message me if ya wanna talk. Be nice if I could meet some people in Philly but anywhere is fine.

  • #2
    Okay, manx, I think we get your sarcasm and negativity.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chrisim View Post
      Okay, manx, I think we get your sarcasm and negativity.
      Not really the direction I was going lol I'm not quite sure how you took it that way either, but cool story.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
        Many of us wish we were in Philly.
        Philly's a good place lol sometimes anyway

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Hockeydude89 View Post
          Philly's a good place lol sometimes anyway
          It's always sunny....

          Comment



          Working...
          X