Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you ever participate in a tgirl gangbang?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thatd be lit

Originally posted by luckydog84 View Post
    Dream cum true, would absolutely love this :-)

Comment

I would totally be down with a gangbang. Would love to be used as a fucktoy for a few guys at once. Even better if it was on video!

Comment

I love love this. Have done threesomes a number of times. Be awesome to have maybe 4-5 big cock t girls and 1-2 guys for their pleasure! Anyone interested send me a message.

Comment

it's a dream come true.. will love to participate

Comment

Sign me in

Looking for a gang bang for years ..
            Last edited by coc81; 09-14-2018, 09:34 PM.

Comment

Gangbang Me

Hell, YES. Having 3 or 4 t girls bang me at the same time, would be Heaven !

Comment

I think I know who those girls were that time as they messaged me with a pic as I was fucking one of them for a while
                Originally posted by viewman View Post
                Hi all.

I have never posted on here before (long time lurker). This actually happened to me once in Vancouver about 4 years ago (I think). I made an appointment to visit one well known lady who frequently travelled to Vancouver. I got to her hotel, walked in and there were 4 of her friends (3-4 of which you would know as well because they still travel to Vancouver).

I wasn't sure what was about to happen. Were 4 going to watch me with the one I booked with? were they all going to join in? I was kinda intimidating at first but I went with the flow. Over the session I had 2-3 ladies at any one time playing with me. It was wild, strange and exciting all at the same time. I can't say I totally enjoyed it (because I wasn't expecting it I guess), but I would have repeated if I had known it was coming. There was no additional gifting as it was a spontaneous thing.

I know some of you won't believe it, but that's ok. It was real and was one of those things I'll never forgot

Comment

Hell yes!

Comment

Yes!! No questions! Just use me!

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by Rockheart View Post
                        With many tgirls and me, yes.

Doing it with other guys, no.

I'm with Crag. Well, apparently not "with" Crag. But you know what I mean.

I'd like to make this happen for myself in Thailand where it will actually be in my budget.

Comment

If it means getting choked by a lot of huge cocks then hell yes and I'd happily let all of them sit on my face and suffocate me ​​​​

Comment

Oh yeah , if I win the lotto max it’s gonna happen 😂

Comment

I would very much like that.

Comment

Yes I would and would suck em all off

Comment

Working...
                                X