Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bailey jay new look

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bailey jay new look

    I was searching porn on ashemaletube.com and there was a voluptuous red head video. I took notice but won't by it because I'm usually into flat chested thinner tgirls. Just my thing I guess. But I got drawn back to it and clicked on the video. It took me a few seconds to realise it was bailey jay. Her breasts were huge, her hips were big and curvy, more meat on her ass and it was an incredible turn on. Her cock even looked thicker. She's super cute to begin with but this more voluptuous look of hers had me drawn in and I went for the whole finish on that one. Bailey jay is an absolute beauty. Wish she offered services.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
    I think she used to escort but now just does some solo scenes and occasionally scenes with her boyfriend.
    Can't have a discussion on her new look without some pictures.
    Her website still has very recent content.
    www.ts-baileyjay.com

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]136836[/ATTACH]
    Gallery

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136837[/ATTACH]
    Gallery


    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136840[/ATTACH]
    Gallery


    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136838[/ATTACH]
    Gallery

    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136835[/ATTACH]







    If you really want to see what she looks like now you could follow her on Snapchat she's amazing baileysnapsyay
    845-201-9316

    Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

    http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

    Comment


    • #3
      Daaaaaaaaamn! Bailey has such a classic look.....a true goddess

      Comment


      • #4
        well without question her cock has grown.
        Orgoporno. Coming soon

        transattract

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by cameeindos View Post
          well without question her cock has grown.
          Mine did too when I saw those pics.....

          Comment


          • #6
            She is the so super cute!!

            Comment


            • #7
              She's absolutely perfect!

              Comment


              • #8
                aww so love her and her style! pin up girl!

                Comment


                • #9
                  god she is soooo hot and cute

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Crag Rockheart
                    I think she used to escort but now just does some solo scenes and occasionally scenes with her boyfriend.
                    Can't have a discussion on her new look without some pictures.
                    Her website still has very recent content.
                    www.ts-baileyjay.com

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136839[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]136836[/ATTACH]
                    Gallery

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136837[/ATTACH]
                    Gallery


                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136840[/ATTACH]
                    Gallery


                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136838[/ATTACH]
                    Gallery

                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]136835[/ATTACH]






                    Compared to last year, she has gained weight and that wig makes her look like somebodies eccentric aunt.
                    still pretty cute tho.
                    SINcerely, Lora-Lana

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Bawb View Post
                      Compared to last year, she has gained weight and that wig makes her look like somebodies eccentric aunt.
                      still pretty cute tho.


                      If you follow her snap, baileysnapsyay, you'll see how she looks now. I think she looks much better now since she's a little thicker
                      845-201-9316

                      Snapchat Kelliblueeyesx

                      http://kelliblue.escortbook.com/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I was in Vegas about six years ago and was walking down the street with some friends when she and a group of guys walked by in the opposite direction. I knew immediately it was her and I about twisted my neck off as we walked by I couldn't help but stare. I was freaking out inside, going I KNOW WHO THAT IS!

                        None of my friends knew who she was, they just thought she was some random hot girl.

                        And that's my Bailey Jay story.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Crazy hot , I actually liked her look before as well when she looked thinner . Either way I'd would have no issues paying top dollar to see her !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Over the years she has had many different looks and has looked fantastic in all of them ! She is a real cutie, and sexy as hell ! Gotta luv Ms Jay !

                            Comment



                            Working...
                            X